Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Having a hard time

Sorry to hear @Fluttershy1 

Sending you lots of ❤️❣️💞

@Fluttershy1  I’m sorry things are so hard. It’s good to see you here posting when you can.

Take care. 💙💙💙

Hi @Fluttershy1 

I've just quickly popped online for a few minutes and saw you've been having a bit of trouble lately with being in and out of hospital. I'm sad to hear that but I'm proud of you for getting help- well done 👍! I'm proud that you've got some supports around you as well that are on your side. As for hospital visits, is there anything you can take to keep you grounded and In the moment when you are in hospital- something familiar or calming like @TideisTurning has mentioned? I know for me personally, I always take a book and some knitting or definitely my iPods to keep me company.

Take care and stay strong @Fluttershy1 

Judi9877💐🌻☺️

@Lee82 - sorry my head just went over myself. I dissociaticed. Things are to much. I'm safe 

Hello @Fluttershy1   So sorry that things aren't going so well for you at the moment.  Same here.   Sending best wishes to you.

@TideisTurning - I take my phone and one of my sensory toys, it really depends what I'm going in for. I just wish things where eaiser..

@Snowie - it sucks, I'm over trying to be brave and happy when I can't. I'm always hiding my emotions 

@Judi9877 - I'm trying really hard to stay strong. I have been trying to do self care. 

Good to see you aswell @Maggie , 

I'm trying to take care but it is hard. 

@Historylover - I just hope it gets better, I hope that you are okay aswell. It can be hard but I guess fighting the MH will be worth it at the end because things may turn out better.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance