Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

You have our support @Lee82 ...always Heart I do know you find comfort in interacting with Izzy but often putting all our eggs in one basket can lead to further pain for ourselves. It is always good tohave a team around us in all things we do in life -that way we can share the care as well as the support for each other - and that is never more the case than here on the forum. I too have one very close friend here but also a team of those around me I am also very close to ...as do they. Together we support each other and if one is not here to provide that or is struggling themselves then others step in - it makes it much easier for everyone to be able to care for others as well as themselves ...and a balance between both of those things is important for all of us. That does not mean you have to stop or withdraw in any way from who you are closest too but allowing others in, allowing others to support you and allowing yourself to receive that support is infact personal growth - something we all want/need especially when the darker times comeand we ourselves are struggling.

Sending you much love and letting you know we are here for you Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

My dearest Mel and forum family, yesterday I expressed elsewhere on the forum that I didn't know weather it was sad or just wrong to realise that my only reason for living was my family here on the forum. With that sitting heavily I was not ok yesterday, and with that came a rather poor choice. I am home now and being wonderfully cared for by hubby and am safe once again. I am sorry for the distress of not checking in I was just not physically or emotionally able to before now. I had thought I had hit rock bottom a couple of weeks ago but no i keep falling and failing. Other then my own mh, I am dealing with family relationships and drama that makes a Jerry Springer episode look like and episode of play school, honestly my family is bat sh*t crazy and driving me nuts. I love you all and thank you for your ongoing support and concern.

@Lee82 @Zoe7 @NatureLover  @outlander  @Shaz51 

@Lee82 , I love you 3000

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 , babe are you ok? I am so sorry

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Don't apologise babe. I am just glad you are safe and as ok as you can be right now. I am so sorry to hear what happened yesterday 😔

@Former-Member 

@Former-Member Whenever and wherever you can be here is enough. You need to dowhat is right for you at any given time and although I am sorry to hear you feel you are falling even further I am also buoyed by the knowledge you have support at home. This MH 'journey' we are all on is not an easy one Hon - there will be ebs and flows, good times and not so good, highs and lowers (and lower lows) but through it all we also come to recognise in ourselves where we are at and seek out the support we need - it takes great strength to do that and even greater strength to pick yourself up again and keep going. Here with you @Former-Member and walking this road right alongsise you Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 ,  it just so horrendous at the moment. Nothing is right everything is falling apart at the seems and I can't stop it. 

How are you my love? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you beautiful @Zoe7, I appreciate your kind words. Thank you for being here with me tonight. 💜Nikki

My pleasure Nikki @Former-Member Going to be around for a while tonight so reach out whenever you need Hon Heart

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I can't begin to describe just how sorry I am honey for what you are going through right now. Wish I was with you. 
I'm so sorry if I pressured you to come back on here babe if you weren't ready. I didn't mean to do that. That was not my intention. @Former-Member 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Former-Member wrote:

@Lee82 ,  it just so horrendous at the moment. Nothing is right everything is falling apart at the seems and I can't stop it. 

So sorry you're going through so much right now @Former-Member, please know we are here for you if you need Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance