Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Dark place

HI @Gazza75 

How are you doing? I hope you're coping ok and maybe enjoy yourself a little too.

I'm doing ok, dealing with the triggers and flashbacks as they come and making the most out of hours or sometimes a day of relief. I haven't been on the forum much, as I've joined to other forums that are closed and more specific to my trauma and gender identity questioning. It is helpful for me to be in forums where everyone is basically in the same boat.

But I miss chatting to you here 🙂 Take care x

Hi @Former-Member 

I haven't been around much either   I've been struggling with work and life quite a bit.  Not on my own with that.  I hope you are doing well and have some support that is helping you with everything. 

I hope this painting gives you a little light and smile, still a few months to go, but, I wanted to share it with you. 

IMG_20200614_134044_278.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Gazza75 

oh wow!!! That is absolutely beautiful 💚 

sorry to hear you're struggling too 🙁 I hope you are able to look after yourself and get a little enjoyment out of life. 

I'm doing a little better now. The last few months have been pretty confronting and I'm still not sure how to or if I want to continue but I'm asking for help and trying to do different things, trying to make some changes.

Take care x

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Gazza75 @BlueBay @nashy @Shaz51  @eth  @NatureLover @Former-Member @Maggie @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Sans911 @frog @Teej @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Mazarita 

Hi all 😊

I wanted to pop in and say Thank you  for being by my side when I feel terribly low. How are you? I hope you're keeping ok in these uncertain times and that you've found new ways to cope & have some kind of relief & fun.

I'm doing ok. Struggling with lots of things, but I'm also having good times, which is a nice change. Things that are happening here and overseas,  not only Covid, trigger me, but I'm getting support. Most of the time I've stopped being angry for still being alive. I have my moments but they are more contained now. 

Anyway just wanted to say Hi and would love to hear how you're doing. Take care x

Its good to see you @Former-Member 💙

Hey @Former-Member

Nice to hear from you. I hope in time you find peace, comfort and a worthwhile reason to be alive. You have value in this world.

Good to hear from you @Former-Member Especially that you have support and moments of fun.

Actually, I wonder if the "being angry at still being alive" that applies ot me. 

Sometimes I can just put my raging beast aside ... til it rears  its ugly head agin.

👋💕 @Former-Member .....

Good to see you and hear about how you're getting on.  I think of you often.  So pleased to hear how many pluses are happening for you.

I am doing okay-ish.  Life is pretty bumpy for me right now, and will be for some time, unfortunately ....   holding on to every plus I can find, and keepin' on swimmin'.

@Former-Member  Nice to see you. I often think of you. Things are sounding ok enough in your world, ok enough is good enough. I’m pleased you have support, it makes so much difference.

My world is up and down, but ok enough.

Take care. Thanks for the kind thoughts you have left for us all. 💞💞💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Former-Member , those good times are moments to hold to when the darkness desends, but I am glad to hear that you can contain those moments of anger now it gives me hope that I may be able to get to that point as well. My world is upside down at the moment with very brief moments being the right way up, I also am getting support to help and it is snail slow progress. 

Wishing you a gentle Tuesday. Nikki (alter)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance