Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

Hi @HenryX 

Glad to hear you're getting out and about. And to hear you're in a good place. Yes I had to adjust my vitamin D medication. I am feeling anxious and had a few triggers of late- and trying my best to normalize my feelings because it helps reduce the anxiety. I am sure I will get there.

Hi @TAB 

How are you? 

Fair to muddling as I used to say @oceangirl
New challenges New ... crap ... lol
Hope you are doing okay

@TAB I hear you. 

I am not in a good place but don't want to dwell on it. 

Have to raise above it and try to get more clarity.

Go for a walk Tab or do some exercise that will help. 

Have you been away or is that happening soon to see your Dad?

Same re not best spot mentally think subconscious is catching up that I am repeating things.
Anyway. I need money. And work for next week has been confirmed.
Yeah jobs/plans came and went cos they would put me up for things but medical results not up to it @oceangirl

Hi @TAB @MDT @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Snowie and everyone passing by 🙂

How are you guys? 

Anyone up for a chat?

Hi @oceangirl  I'm here, not sure if chatty, still got bad cough had all week. Not up to much here. Hope you are going okay

Hi @TAB 

Oh no thats not good- feel better soon. I have a bit of headache happening but otherwise I am good. Been to the gym twice this week so far, and probably go tomorrow too. 

I'm not that bad, just struggle to sleep and have work wanting me to go there next week, else could just let it run its course I guess @oceangirl 

@TAB Sleep is a tough one hope it improves for you Tab. What do you mean- let it run its course?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance