Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

outlander
Community Guide

something that made you smile today

inspired by the one and only @Former-Member

what is something that made you smile today even if you in the darkest state- reading others responses might help you as well

@Owlunar@Shaz51@Anony18 @utopia@Former-Member@BlueBay@Pepsimax@CheerBear@Phoenix_Rising @Former-Member

11 REPLIES 11

Re: something that made you smile today

Ha I did this for like a day and then lost my motivation. Thanks for giving it back to me @outlander

Something that made me smile today - hmmmm. Not sure if anything made me smile but definitely enjoyed having my hair washed at the hairdressers. You know when they do the conditioner massage... so that felt really good.

Packing my car to go visit a river made me smile today 🙂 Definately got a touch of that childish panicky excitement going on 😄 Got my alarm set for what I would call 'ugly early'; so I think I'll go lay my body down and say Good Night to all Heart @Mazarita, @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope, @Owlunar, @Shaz51, @Bimby2, @Pepsimax, @Former-Member 🙂

So exciting @Former-Member i hope you have an amzing time see if u can get some cool nature shots too

My kitten playing with a cotton bud and
having lots of fun with same! Have a good day @Former-Member. With best wishes. Bimby2

Have a good day @Former-Member Smiley Happy

Hellooooo @Mazarita, @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope, @Dec, @Shaz51, @Bimby2, @Pepsimax, @Nooks Smiley Happy

kittens are soo much fun @Bimby2 xx

Sounds super cute @Bimby2

Cute @Bimby2!
So I just had my smile with @outlander, imagining what the neighbours must think is going on in our house when Mr Nooks is swearing and carrying on when he's trying to fix things in the house. It always takes him hours and he carries on swearing the whole time but the end result is always so great and as soon as it's done he relaxes again!

It made me smile too @Former-Member 😂😂

Kittens make us smile with their playful antics! All good wishes from Bimby2
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance