Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

Thinking of cool rainforest and being a tree frog. Looking forward to your pics @Shaz51 have the triangles of doom Smiley Frustrated Hi @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @utopia @Owlunar @greenpea @TAB and anyone in the mood for green Smiley Happy

Image result for rainforest frog

Pesto @Shaz51 ? ... riddle me riddle me re .. there’s something I can see .. oh and it’s ... green ... jk lol 😸

love your little green frogs @frog Smiley Very Happy

Martians 👽 are green @frog lol

ha ha ha having a green day I is @TAB

100_1431.jpggreen tea.jpg

green tea @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @SunFlower_7, @MoonGal, @Jacques, @Queenie, @Wanderer, @WideWhale320, @Whiteknight

Nice @Shaz51 hi All

Ventured into my garden this morning on my crutches, so had one shoe on, the other foot bare, and the green grass tickled my toes - it has been soooo long since I walked bare foot on the grass, what a great feeling.  Everything is drying off around our farm, so I need to keep up the water to keep my little patch of green 😊

Im loving everyones images and chosen items or activities from today from our green theme 😊

@Sans911 want to share your beautiful green picture you done?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance