Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

I’m old and experienced so am not green @Former-Member I might go and ride my imaginary Kawasaki mbike they were known as Green Meanies lol cos so good. Ok after that will watch Green Mile .. again lol that should give me the Green Light ok to fall asleep ha

Then can read green lantern and hulk comics @Former-Member lol

Hahaha ....you guys are so much fun ....

A great idea @Faith-and-Hope

@greenpea@Maggie@Outlanderali@Faith-and-Hope@utopia@TAB@Former-Member

Green is not my favourite colour - I have no green clothes - it doesn't suit my skin colour at all

But when it comes to green vegies - I love cabbage and sprouts and peas and they all end up in my vegetable soup most of the time - so eating green is a good idea

I live as green as possible to with my recycling - all the cardboard and plastic go in the yellow bin and all the garden clippings in the green bin - and soft plastic is recycled by Woolworths but you have to take it there

And of course I am half Irish so that is pretty green too - St Patrick's Day is the 17th of March and I can post in green that day

Thanks Oultander - good idea - maybe I will go on posting in green today - if I remember

And of course broccoli - I still don't like it and want it chocolate flavoured - surely that can happen if it's so good for us

#Green, green - it's green they say - on the far side of the hill#

Dec

Grass is always greener on other side of the fence @Owlunar lol

So  I have heard @TAB - but what kind of grass? tee hee

But I didn't say what was on the other side of the fence - maybe the broccoli is greener - or maybe the cabbage, sprouts and peas.

Maybe we should have green chocolate for the Irish and the Germans - for luck of course - I have had green filled chocolate - but actually green chocolate - they have white chocolate after all - 

But yes - grass is ubiquitous - it's everywhere and abundant and does well is many places and hence - the grass on the other side of the fence hasn't been trampled on by me yet - give me time

Have the best day possible in Tabby Cat land

Dec

The green wings of the Rosella that is eating my loquats.

todays green thing for me is an exercise bike, i want to start back up with it again so i went and brought an exercise bike that just so happens to be primarily green!

Go you ❣️

@outlander

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance