Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Turtle check-in station

Where do you get them I could do with 3 I would forget my brain if it wasn't in a box and can't seem to keep a pair of glasses for 24 hours so have 3 pairs to loose 😀
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Lesley
I got my spec holders I think in a predominantly kitchenware shop that also had some giftware. I have it on bedside table as I wear specs all day so only need to park them at night.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Turtle check in time @Phoenix_Rising

Hi @Former-Member and @Determined,

Things are a little dark and stormy in my world at the moment, thus sadly I'm not going to make it to FF yet again. Smiley Sad I am in the most spectacular muddle and it is taking much longer than I would like to unmuddle the muddle. 

On a brighter note, I had a super sized change-the-world adventure this week, which included a plane ride to Melbourne and two nights in the fanciest hotel I've ever stayed in. It was super fun...and productive in terms of world changing! Smiley Happy

I hope you and your respective loved ones are going ok at the moment. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising
So pleased to hear you feel that your world changing adventure was productive.
Darcy
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising
I guess you cannot say too much about your world saving adventure but I assume it was related in some way to your advocacy work. If you have anything you are able to share about it, I would love to hear about it.
Darcy
Former-Member
Not applicable

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Phoenix_Rising
*waves

Hi @Former-Member,

Thanks for checking in. How are you and Mr Darcy going at the moment?

Yes, my change-the-world adventure was an advocacy-type adventure, but alas, as I know you will understand, it must remain a secret. 

I am still plodding along with a seriously under-functioning brain. However, I know it is under-functioning because it has been overloaded with too much grief and pain recently and thus I am grateful that it has shut down to protect itself. It's super frustrating though. There are SO MANY things I super want to do...but they all kind-of require a fully functioning brain. Oh well, it is kind-of cool that I could still have a change-the-world adventure with a somewhat out-of-order brain. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising

Pleased to hear enough brain cells were operational to enable you to continue in your quest to change the world.

Not sure if Mr D is having an episode of dysphoric hypomania, has not been travelling so well since his physical injury flared.

We press on ....

D
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance