Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Turtle check-in station

@Determined I think I can actually see the love that you have for your darling leaking through the screen of my laptop!!! She is truly blessed to have you. 

Thank you for your encouragement @Phoenix_Rising, I am far from perfect but I try hard. Hoping the couples counselling will help me to try smarter rather than harder. 

Found a box of old letters and cards from my darling when cleaning our room today, gave me a much need boost. Brought back memories from when she was well(er) (I say well-er because she has always struggled, Im sure you would understand that). 

I realy trust that things pick up for you soon, like my darling you deserve a break. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Phoenix_Rising
Thinking of you today. Was looking up some secret women's business as a friend told us a funny story about a recent trip to a gynae for stress incontinence. Whilst checking out a website I noticed there were some yoga positions one could do to assist in that department ... perhaps could be of benefit to some in your yoghurt thread.
Darcy
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Phoenix_Rising and if you would be so kind as to pass on a quick scratch under the chin for S if he is amenable.

Good morning @Former-Member,

I will certainly pass on your pats to S. He is outside enjoying the not-too-hot-yet sunshine. I will make myself some breakfast soon and go and join him. 

I hope today is a good day in your world. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising
Brekky in the garden, warming sun, pets by side ... beautiful.

Good morning @Phoenix_Rising

Trust today is a good day for you.

Picked up an unexpected training shift at work here (IT support at the uni).

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy Australia day @Phoenix_Rising found this little practical 'gift' for you 

images (37).jpeg

Quick check in @Phoenix_Rising,

Trust all is ok for you...

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Phoenix_Rising 👋
Trust you are surviving the heat wave.
Things here steady.
Darcy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance