Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Turtle check-in station

Hey @Phoenix_Rising

Thanx for instructions, need to come up with something witty now ...

Your presence on FF is the main reason I join in, without it, unless a good theme emerges I don't stay around too long. Understand that there are times when you have your big feelings or for some other reason you are not able to attend.

Anyhoo, must trot, will catch you later.

Darcy

Hi @Phoenix_Rising how are things for you today, 

Things are ok here, I had a 5 hour shift at work (eneded up working 6)  for the first time in over 2 months, I enjoyed it  but my darling really struggled being home alone with the children  😕 , she was ok by the time I got home thanks to some prn and little guy down for a sleep.

Im a little anxious about hoa  things will go when I am back at uni, 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's about it this week @Former-Member! I am ultra struggling and thus FF was totally beyond me yet again tonight. In bed now, will be asleep soon.

How are you and Mr D?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising
Sleep tight little turtle

Gey @pheonix_rising
Trust things are improving for you and your day is going ok

Hey @Phoenix_Rising re above

LoL got it that time, silly phone 😀

@Determined wrote:
LoL got it that time, silly phone 😀

That's right @Determined, blame the phone. Smiley Very Happy

I'm not sure if you were out on the ocean yesterday (i.e. reading the Riding a Wave thread). Things are very very tricky at the moment. However, I am feeling better since my GP validated how totally not ok my current situation is, and also because TTT is able to see me on Monday.

It's HARD, @Determined. It's so so SO hard. I truly have no sense at all of being demanding or manipulative or any of those other words that are used to describe those of us with BPD so often. I am simply trying to a) stay alive and b) create a life worth living. I really and truly don't mean to make life miserable for anyone foolish enough to come near me here in the real world. Smiley Frustrated

How are you and your darling going now? Still ok-ish? Hopefully at least ok-ish, but ideally better than ok-ish. I think it is amazing how much love you show for your darling. 

Sorry things seem a little rough for you at the moment @Phoenix_Rising, I have not actually seen your other thread but will check it out. It is good to hear you have some support from your gp and councillor that can make a world of difference, well it does in our world at least. 

We are still doing ok here, we had our first visit with a couples councillor yesterday, (also a psychologist), she connected with my darling immediately having a close family connection with bpd. Darling usually on the defensive due to a general lack of understanding for BPD (Im sure you get that). She  also has  a deeper understanding of my challenges in a support role.     

I am feeling hopeful that she can make a big difference in my darlings life. Some hard work ahead but my darling is totally worth it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance