Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Everything Music .. just for Glisten ...

... you're not getting what I'm puttin' down @Glisten  only way to know for sure which thread it is in this case is to look for page numbers Tabs => 6000s music => 1000s 

it all starts when someone changes the subject then gets replies and it stays the same 

ok I will change the subject on this post.. but if you reply and dont change it back, it  stays as music thread ..or whatever.........

Re: Everything Music .. just for TAB

@TAB  Clearly I’m not getting what you are putting down at all.

It’s 1s and 0s to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

https://youtu.be/YLPNe1rscJs?si=N6cVZBpW4P3MGyFO

Tabalugas

yeah okay  @Glisten 😎

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby, back at home. Party was good  fun. Got cup of tea hs. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

hey @Meowmy  thats good re party and tea. did some watering here now 5 days over 40deg not 4 ha ha lol going to sleep all day through it think lol

@TAB hey tabby, just chilling. Well done re garden. Can't sleep yet

TAB
Senior Contributor

prob be up here for a while @Meowmy  bed not made, house not cooled down, gues wont get much cooler, but not safe to leave too many windows open

@TAB hey tabby, it's warm here too

Probably up for a bit too

TAB
Senior Contributor

bored here . should read a book @Meowmy  dont seem to read anymore. could go to library and read, guess. think will go put sheets on bed, have coffee, have a shave  and check tv guide. just remember didnt get paper with tv guide today oops lol

@TAB hey tabby, too warm to sleep here. A bit sad. Enjoy your coffee

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance