Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: tabalugas

yeah, dunno, not done that in while re snags @StuF 

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, just had bath. Going to a birthday party later. It's been okayish day. So much more relaxed with no work ha ha. Glad you're both okay. Take care

Just face it Tabalugas is more popular than Everything Music lol! 🙂 @TAB Well I'm done for the day. It looks like my new phone I had for many months has died. Trying to charge it up but nothing happening. It was working well this morning. I did take out buyer protection so should be covered hopefully. Have taken good care of it and did nothing to misuse it improperly. Very annoying. We'll see once it reaches 100% capacity or not whether it works. Will be contacting the refurbishing company

StuF
Senior Contributor

Enjoy the party @Meowmy !

Sounds like your holiday is going well

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good you are getting out @Meowmy  think might go for nap again here

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds like battery has had it @SmilingGecko  hopefully they can fix it before too long. I have usually got a year or 2 out of refurb phones, well if dont drop them

Glisten
Senior Contributor

Hello @TAB Re: tabalugas

Agreed 

Re: music thread is NOT Re: Everything Music. 

Re: tabalugas - ends in u gas

So simple.

Re: Tabaluga's

@tonys   hey tonys i love The Weeknd.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

well, all said and done @Glisten  I meant I prefer to know which thread am in  thats all

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB . It’s written in the “Re:” section.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance