Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah @StuF it hurt more than a blood draw at pathology lol.  Nurse on call said same.  Have swatted some other wasps in the house. Could have got in the house with the door ajar whilst putting out compost in compost bin this morning or bringing in grocery. I hope they aren't in a wall cavity or roof. Took a walk around the property and no sign of swarms outside. Will have to wait and see whats happening from here on end. What have you been doing today?

Hopefully just a few stray wasps @SmilingGecko !

I've not been up to much today- bit under the weather. I ain't too bad really, but taking it easy. Hoping I'm good for work tomorrow.

I have a hive of wasps that have settled in the laundry wall.  Have had to call a pest controller this afternoon.  He's coming at 7-8pm. Thank goodness I have held onto money @StuF 

😲😲😲

First bees, now wasps!?? You must be doing something to attract them?! (Joking)

Hopefully it gets sorted asap (and isn't Too expensive!)

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, home now. Made a coffee . Hope for a peaceful night. Also to think over life directions ha. Hope you're both okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hmm ok ish thanks @Meowmy  just off to shops here. Very quiet day. If not for food rather not go out 

Yes its going to cost a bit. After hours visits are usually more expensive.  I live on a property with lots of trees and foliage with places for wasps/bees to hide away.  I can't leave it for tomorrow.  At least the work is guaranteed for several months. I was wondering where they were coming from but yes they are now migrating from the laundry cavity @StuF. Have closed the door and am just waiting for the pest controller to drop by. I hope he does the right thing by me!  You have to be so careful with these tradesmen when you are a single woman on a pension. Many of them are rip off merchants sorry to say

@TAB hey tabby, just soaking in some afternoon sun.

Fingers crossed for you @SmilingGecko 

@StuF Thanks!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance