Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Just waiting for pizza here @Meowmy 

Hi Tabaluga's! I only joined recently and I don't want to just rock up at the local and start accosting people. But I'd love to start getting involved in the forums, and happy hour at tabaluga's seemed like a good place to start! I I hope I haven't invaded your space, and I'm hoping you guys will hit me up with any tips for starting to get to know people in a sensitive, not-too-full-on way. ! And I hope everyone is hanging in there today, I've only kicked a few very small goals (folding the laundry and vaccuming) but I'm pleased. Here if anyone wants to vent or chat.

@TAB enjoy pizza. Soaked in some peace. Feel a bit better.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Pizza was good @Meowmy  not too well lying down now

felt like was going to faint walking from car to shop had to stand still and wait before moving.  Anyway . Glad you got peace. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

All Good @LeChuck  just got zero energy atm 

Can get back to you tomorrow if that's okay. 
laundry and vacuuming is good , don't knock it lol

just going for lie down here thats all i can manage atm 

anyway Welcome

@TAB appreciate the welcome all the more when you're feeling shite. Thanks for taking the time, meant a lot. Take the best care of yourself.

@TAB hey tabby, better call nurse on call for advice. Or see Dr tomorrow. May be it's your new meds?

TAB
Senior Contributor

I stopped taking new meds day before yest @Meowmy  dunno. See how I go. Thanks 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@LeChuck  thanks 😸

@TAB stop replying to me and start doing self care!!! I know it usually doesn't help but just tuck yourself up in bed or wax your moustache or something and don't worry about new forum members!!!