Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluygas@

@Meowmy @TAB  you are a dutiful daughter I hope she appreciates everything you do for her. 

@TAB @Meowmy  TABs yes it sucks renting but then again it does mean we have freedom and not as much responsibility.

yeah sorry was being negative re rent @greenpea plus wouldnt want to own or let a property here 

@TAB @Meowmy  same here. There are units going up everywhere where I am and no infrastructure to handle the traffic and people. Plus all these new aparentments are probably cheaply made and will end up falling over given time. If I had the money I dont know where I would buy to be honest.

@TAB @Meowmy  Nite TABs and Meowmy I have to clear up and stuff. Hope you both sleep well and will see you in the morning. Love peaxxx

prob get a block with a shed in rural southern WA still cheap in some areas   @greenpea  and just drive around rest of year

nice to see you chatty  @greenpea  lol

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, tabby and boot, hope you have a good day. Just st first coffee before work. Will pray for you both. Hope things turn out okay for us all. Take care.

sounds good @Meowmy  just been for walk here, not doing anything today think, pouring bath now for back then coffee and cartoons lol

@TAB hey tabby, well done re walk. Hope you have a reasonable day. At work. Not easy here. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance