Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hope it goes okay for you @Meowmy 

been for walk here. Made myself a hamburger 🍔 as reward promised myself for walk . Gone back to bed. Thought was Sunday til now. Holiday here . Quietest day including Thursday 

@TAB hey tabby, hope your Hamburg is nice. On lunch break here. Morning was okay. Three hours to home ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

bits of it where okay yeah @Meowmy  it was nice to have it lol proper supermarkets werent open so got stuff from discount place, some things not quite as expected, I should have know lol

hope the last few hours go quickly for you I got more sleep feel exhausted now though might go back to bed again soon

Good afternoon cool friends @Meowmy @TAB how's it going?

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah dunno just feel a bit weird @Bill16 

Hope you're okay @Meowmy 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, home now after work. Just quiet evening here. Resting. Hope you're both okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

slept most of day here @Meowmy think I needed it

Good evening cool friends @Meowmy @TAB hope you are both doing well,I'm gonna order a fish cake, some snapper and chips for dinner 

@TAB just vegetating here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

your tea sounds good @Bill16 

might have another coffee here @Meowmy  went to old walk track first time in forever this morning, only did half, but went there

Got to do something different tomorrow, going a bit nuts here just bored beyond

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance