Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Outlander Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you @ shaz51 @Mazarita @Former-Member @Sans911 @MDT @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope
@Nay69 @frog @soul @TheVorticon @greenpea @Razzle @Exoplanet @Sophia1 @SleepyPanda @TAB @Adge @Former-Member @Smc @BlueBay @eudemonism @Bimby2 @Zaphod @Appleblossom @Queenie @Snowie

@Shaz51 thank you for organising this for me, the pictures, flowers, birthday wishes and everything!

@Mazarita thank you, your post is really beautifully written and so warm

@Former-Member love the picture. I wish I had nice hair like that horse!

@Sans911 aww your so sweet, you mean an enormous deal to me too and I hope you never forget that. I love the poems and pictures thank you my sweet sis

@MDT thank you, I really dont remember that far back but im really glad that you felt welcome here when you came. Its good knowing you too and thanks for the pictures!

@CheerBear thank you and that pic is really cute!

@Faith-and-Hope that cake is stunning, how are we suppose to cute that when it looks so pretty!

@Nay69 thanks so much! And im glad your meeting lots of other members here too

@frog thank you, that is really kind of you. I am more than happy to be here for you whenever you need. Such a pretty horse, I had one that looked abit like him but a different colour

@soul thank you! And no this year has gone rather quickly!

@TheVorticon thank you!

@greenpea lol it has come around really quickly for me too! Thank you for the birthday wishes

@Razzle thanks so much

@Exoplanet thank you for the love and your kind words, they are very sweet

@Sophia1 no of course I dont mind you bringing some friends! They are very cute and they look well mannered lol. Thank you for the birthday wishes and such lovely pictures!

@TAB Thanks Tabcat!

@SleepyPanda thank you!

@Adge thank you!

@Former-Member thank you, I love the pictures! The bottom cats about how full I feel atm lol

@Smc thanks so much! Those jelly cups look so yummy! I wish I wasnt so full now!

@BlueBay I had to giggle, I could hear myself singing the words, thank you!

@eudemonism thank you!
@Bimby2 thanks so much

@Zaphod thank you!

@Appleblossom thank you I really love those pictures!

@Queenie thank you!

@Snowie thank you my sweet sis, I really love those flowers, ive placed them on my windowsill. they are the perfect decoration

01.pngthLE4OJKPE.jpg

my sister @outlander, you mean sooo much to us all in forumland HeartHeart

lots of love and hugs from me xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

@Shaz51 Heart as do you Heart

Hope it was a good one mate @outlander
🙂

Sorry this is late but Happy Birthday @outlander 🙂

Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

thank you Heart @thecolourblue

happy Birthday to our wonderful @outlander HeartHeart

birthday cake.jpg

@thecolourblue, @MDT , @Snowie , @Queenie , @Sans911 , @CheerBear , @Teej , @frog , @greenpea , @Hope4me , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @eth , @Gazza75 , @Former-Member , @TAB , @Owlunar , @BlueBay , @BlueBells , @Bimby2 , @Razzle , @Maggie , @MaggieM , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Smc , @Adge , @Ant7 , @utopia , @Nay69 , @Meowmy , @Former-Member , @Lauz , @nashy , @Appleblossom , @Jacques 

Happy Birthday @outlander , hope you have a great day !!! 🙂 HeartHeartHeart

Happy Birthday @outlander🎁🎉🌠 hope you have a good day 😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance