Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

LonerStoner
Casual Contributor

Nightmares

I had a nightmare. I'm looking for help to feel comtable enough to sleep again, please help.. If you can,
Im 17 and live alone, and need some help if u can.. Please..

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Nightmares

Hi LonerStoner, it is Marchhare here. I am one of the forum moderators. I wish you a warm welcome to the forums. If you are feeling alone tonight and want comfort to get back to sleep again a good reassuring voice might help. You can ring Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800 or Lifeline on 131114. Both those numbers are 24 hour numbers and are accessible anywhere in Australia.

I hope that helps this morning

Thank you heaps, It means a lot!!

Hi @LonerStoner,

Hope you have gotten some sleep or connected to the numbers @marchhare provided for you Smiley Happy

I wanted to let you know this forum is for members 18 and over and as we want you to get the support that is best suited to you I wanted to share another space you will find super helpful. ReachOut has a fantastic forum for members that are your age and you will find stories, support and understanding from peers going through similar things. 

I hope this helps!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance