Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yes you must be @TAB. Don't take any risks.  Im sorry you are in this situation with other stuff going on in your life right now.  It must be hard bearing the weight of all these struggles.  The tea is quite good I've decided to go back and drink it every day. Hopefully you will be back home soon

@MDT we have a full moon and eclipse which explains why sleep is scattered or light. I had erratic sleep last night myself. You should get better sleep after this event is over.  Not a pleasant day.  I think I may get out some amethyst as it creates the kind of peace in your life irrespective of astro events or what is going on.  It just makes you feel better no matter how bad your situation. For crystals to work they have to be cleansed and charged

oh well, you never know re those 'good'sleep ins that make it worth it. could still go for a walk ?

yeah am ok ..ish car has broken down again ha ha mechanic looked at it last night said drive it 100m to garage ok 45 mins from now, hope it makes it lol @MDT 

will know more after mechanic has better look at it @SmilingGecko  car is common, parts a day away in adelaide or poss even closer . see what happens. I upgrade to top roadside cover before trip so could be getting a rental car for free as well as motel accom, see how it goes

Oh good thats fantastic @TAB.  That road upgrade to your policy was a great idea,  Good thinking. At least youre not stranded and can get a hotel and rental car.  Well done! Hopefully things will work out. Its good to know you have that backup

I just got out some amethyst @MDT its great for days such as these.  Its a full moon, super moon, blood moon eclipse. A whammy. Amethyst is an incredible little crystal that reflects negative energy in the skies and in yourself. Feeling better

Damn tabs @TAB Hope car turns out okay though.

Glad you feel better @SmilingGecko

Yeah just looking at plans for study overseas next year maybe.

I'm looking into it.

Have some interviews this week for peer support roles.

I feel on top of things. Yesterday was hard though.

@TAB as well and whoever is reading

I was going to teach English in Japan at one stage. Sounds like youve got lots of things cooking @MDT Good luck with your applications.  You would make a great peer support worker in my opinion

I met someone who used to teach English in Japan @SmilingGecko  apparently their Japanese was quite good as well

It was big in the 1990's lots of people in Japan wanting to improve their conversational English to improve business with English speaking counterparts.  It used to be all over Japan.  I never got into the programme but did some interviews but was not successful @TAB 

How did your training go @Judi9877 ?

I hope you weren't too nervous. And how great it will be when you get paid 💵❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance