Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Oh @TAB! Thats just not good news. I hope you can make it home with your car in one piece. I was wondering how you were going getting back to your place.  Its 8:45pm here in Melbourne. I'm about to turn in for the night

..I thought I had it made .. @SmilingGecko  ..bit lost etc now .. wondering how this has all come about  .. well just spent a fortune on car last year ., and again this week, obv going to cheats and idiots lol

Yes I know. Either your car has had it or they (the mechanics) didn't give the car a thorough going over.  Car maintenance costs heaps. I just checked 900km from Adelaide - you must be half-way home along the Nullabor now I presume without discussing your location. I travelled through the desert and around Australia 30 years ago.  My parents were horrified when i told them I was going to do that trip through the outback @TAB 

yes mechanics not thorough and thats 3 duds in row now lol. got sick of describing noises to be met with dumb stares, even have a checklist from place went to wednesday saying its all okay ha ha ha haha perhaps they should have looked it  lol @SmilingGecko 

Yeah damn it @TAB I hope you will be ok out there.  Don't know quite what you do now.  I guess you will know. I just recall driving through outback SA and NT all those years ago. I wouldn't try it again.  I hope you will be allright - you've had a string of bad luck lately...it must be so annoying putting up with all this 

@TAB I might get going.  Don't know if I'm going to sleep tonight with this full moon eclipse but will retire anyway.  Take care on the roads and BE CAREFUL Stop if you have to and don't take risks

..it's really putting me off doing this again hey  @SmilingGecko  lol  guess got dud car that had 5 year limit then falls apart lol

..I prob pulled a few rookie moves on road today @SmilingGecko  oh well Thanks

Yes its very disconcerting @TAB I don't know where you are right now but hope you are allright.  Its a major bummer. I'm very sorry you are alone facing all this stuff. It must come as a great disappointment.  I hope you were able to clock up more kms on the way home.  Probably best to fly places in future, it works out cheaper.  I know you have to pay for motels, thats the big financial kicker but at least theres no possibility of being stranded in the outback

Done this drive many times before. Driving gives me flexibility. Am ok just bummed @SmilingGecko
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance