Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TABs Ant7 was going away for a hike for some time with wife. Down the south coast. Idk about @Bimby2  am worried about her .... what can you do was thinking of her this morning actuallyl.

okay vaguely remember he was in training @greenpea  yeah I tagged @Bimby2  a couple times perhaps a month ago no reply 

@TABs she was always quiet..... hoping she is okay. I know I go quiet when things are tough. My pdoc wants me to back away abit from the forums but I am reluctant to do so as I dont like rl people as much.... is a trust thing if you know what I mean.

@TABs Hey TABs have to get ready for woolies delivery and get son2 up. Take care of yourself my friend. Talk later. peax

okay no worries @greenpea  yes have thought sometimes can be a bit like an alternate reality here if spend too much time here

Good morning @greenpea ,

Thank you for the beautiful images, hoping you have a wonderful day 🤗 💚🌼 xx

Good Morning @Clawde hope you are okay

@greenpea hey little pea, thanks for soothing photos. Have a good day. Take care. 

Beautiful @greenpea , thanks for the pics!

Goodmorning everyone! @TAB @Schitzo @Anastasia @Bow @MDT 

BPDSurvivor

Good morning @greenpea and everyone else around.

Very overcast and gloomy here today with some drizzle.

Curled up on the couch with dog, coffee and blanket. Just might stay here all day 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance