Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah in hindsight, was stretching things, crap company old body, old mind, put self under pressure cos had got through other situations recently Anyway. With lowered expectations am in a Good Spot just need to get back on believing doing study(ok sounding like you now) and get out of town lol plus take summer off. and work on myself.  @Flying_Hams  

It's so good tht you recognised your own needs and you sound like you are taking care of them, good for you @TAB :):) 🙂

I just sat in on an online self care group - it was great so ticked that box for myself today too 🙂

Good morning @TAB

I hope your day has been kind to you 💚 xx

its a bit different @Schitzo  thats probably for the best though Hope your day goes okay

Good morning to @TAB @Schitzo @Anastasia @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Determined @Former-Member @Owlunar @eth @Meowmy @Bill16 @frog @Maggie @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Judi9877 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @The-red-centaur @Shaz51 @Angels333 @Krishna @outlander @Snowie @Sans911  and all those I have missed. Is raining here again ..... was hoping for a bit of sunshine .... oh well .... Smiley Frustrated. At least it is good for the garden. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Love always peaxxxx

Rain Gif - ID: 105450 - Gif AbyssRain GIF - Rain - Discover & Share GIFsrain gif | funny gifs,gif

No rain here thats for sure @greenpea  lol Good morning

@TAB  Hey TABs how hot is it getting today your end?

36 actually @greenpea  just looked Cat Happy

@TABs OMG! No 😮 ! that is such a extreme difference is ridiculous :o. What will you do to stay cool??

Lots of rain here this morning again. No walk this morning 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance