Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

thankyou; you too @Meowmy 🤗

@Hope4me  Good morning how are you doing today?

I just took my youngest to Uni I think I will go for a swim and do the lawn then I have to take my oldest Daughter to a appointment and I will probably take her for lunch after. What do you have planned for today 😊

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Im ok tks @Ant7  Happy to be home after 8 days away, but very busy with so much to do this week. 

@Faith-and-Hope @TAB  @Mumi @Appleblossom

@Former-Member  @Meowmy @MDT 

@Ant7 @greenpea @eth  @CheerBear @BlueBay @Darcy @Shaz51 @FigBell0917 @MaggieM @Serenity1 

@outlander @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Maggie @saturnzoon @Bimby2

And anyone I missed.  Hope you all have a wonderful wednesday that you and your family and friends are all safe and well.  Its a nice day here, a little bit windy.  Looking forward to the weekend as there is menat to be some nice waves hitting the east coast.  I won't be surfing them, but,, I might get down to a few places to have a gander.  I'm always a bit sceptical about the wave size as 95% of the time its wrong.  🙂

@Gazza75 good morning. Hope you enjoy the day. Take care in the wind. Hope you get to see some nice waves over weekend. 

Thanks @Meowmy , have a good day, nice walks and coffee with the super-bubbly @greenpea 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea ,  look what I found 😁 Thinking of you 🌷

0-peas+love-01.jpeg

Internet access is a bum these days @saturnzoon
Good on you for trying though

Nice Super Pea @greenpea
🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance