Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning to you too @Ant7 

Do you have anything planned for today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @greenpea  I arrived home last night. Yep, I have been missing you too, my super duper pea friend. 😀

I have not been able to log on here while away, so am way behind with everyones news. Will try to catch up with you all over coming days. @Ant7 @TAB @saturnzoon @Hope4me @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @outlander @Gazza75 @Maggie 

Sherry 💕

Good Morning @Hope4me  ..hopeso lol Cat Happy nice to see you 

Good Morning to @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bill16  hope you havent frozen, also greetings to  @MDT  Hanson , and hope youre looking after yourself this morning @Former-Member  lol

@greenpea Sounds a great day. Enjoy, beautiful pea.

@saturnzoon Good morning, hope you will have a good day.

Good morning @greenpea and may you
have a pleasant day, good friend. Bimby2.

Thanks @TAB and @Former-Member. 😊 Hi @Meowmy 🖐 

It's nice to be back. Sorry it took so long to reply; been tapping away on the keyboard replying to another thread. Sigh.. it's been a while.woke up.jpg

All Good @Hope4me  sometimes I listen to the keys tapping here lol its like a soundtrack haha

Watching One on One on ABC with Fay Jackson, NSW Mental Health Commision, who has schizo affective disorder its very interesting

@Hope4me good morning, enjoy the day. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance