Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Very impressive Crocodile photo @Shaz51 I don't so much like the look of your neighbours (the Crocs).

That's a Salty, & Salties don't think twice about having tasty human for lunch (or breakfast)....

I'm kind of glad that we don't have those Tropical neighbours of yours, down here.

Hi @TAB 

Hi @Glisten 

Adge

Hey @Adge  @Glisten  yeah, thanks for humoring me re pic @Shaz51 

thank you. Having saunas may be my double up on getting facials too. 

Hello @MJG017 , @PeppyPatti , @TAB , @Adge , @Judi9877 , @Glisten , @Dimity 

how is everyone today 😁

Hello @Pumba23 , @Farside 😊

I need to clean my sewing corner ..... 

Thankyou for asking. 

My mother is being a little bit of a problem. She went into the dentist to get teeth taken out and naturally she starts telling me it got infected - I went to see her and guess what - she needed her dog walked then asked me to leave. 

1953.jpeg

Morning @Shaz51 @Adge @Abner @ArraDreaming @Judi9877 @PeppyPatti  @tyme @TAB @Oaktree @StuF @Bill16 @fairyheart @Emelia8 

I’m grandparenting. Here have a Bandicoot 

IMG_3126.jpeg

Picture has not come up yet @Glisten Youre not doing animal husbandry? I've just come out of meditation. I guess I go for a walk now then bring in some washing. 

ha ha I'd know that bandicoot anywhere ! thats a Breach of Guidelines @SmilingGecko  got pinged .again .. for pick of shopfront in Port Pirie cos it somehow is 'identifying' .. jay ..sus .. what, that its a shop ?

Yes that looks like a saltwater croc @Shaz51. I went to the Northern Territory once. The inland fresh water crocs are not dangerous unless you go after their young. Saltwater crocs love munching on humans. When I was in Darwin there were signs on the beach near the city centre not to bathe in the ocean because of crocs!!! eeks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance