Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Makes me remembering all the years I did studying to stay a private child care provider @RiverSeal 😊

We are going to totally retire at the end of June 😁

Wow that's exciting @Shaz51 something to celebrate with Mr Shaz! RiverSeal 

Thank you @Judi9877 , I don't need the flu because of my kidney disease and diabetes xx 

Ohh hugs for not sleeping well my friend,  sleep in very important 

I think it will be good for both of us @RiverSeal 

And both of us been put on the DSP pension 

Just have to find a balance xx

Hi @Shaz51 I know what it’s like as my housemate has type 1 diabetes and is recovering from an arm infection of cellulitis which required surgery last weekend. She’s trying to avoid any other illnesses as well and is limiting her time going out in public, especially since Victoria has had an increase in cold and flu cases the past few weeks. My twin has has a cold and is now dealing with the final end of a cough which is annoying for her. My housemate and I are really enjoying the benefits of online food shopping so we can limit the amount of time we mix with others to limit us getting sick. The only real issue we’ll have is when I do placement in an aged care facility for my course as there’s lots of aged care residents coming down with illness at the moment. Hopefully it’s okay and things go well for me health wise!

@RiverSeal well done on doing your peer work course! I hope you’re enjoying it!

Judi9877🌻

@Judi9877 , wow you are a twin,  how wonderful ❤️ 

Yes I will be doing online shopping in the future,  in our local shop we have to pay an extra one dollar or more on every items which is crazy,  don't know how pensioners can afford it 

@RiverSeal 

@Shaz51  this is the photo 🐊 that @TAB  loves 😂 

🙌🏼 Shazy’s Neighbourhood Tours 😆

Yep @Glisten , crocodile 🐊 tours here 😅🤣😂

excellent @Shaz51  @Glisten 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance