Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Pretty much yeah @TAB

I gotta be way better to myself

Starring right now

Yeah work was okay I guess

G'day SG @SmilingGecko

Or gekkota
TAB
Senior Contributor

El Hamsa @MDT  have you thought about what you are going to try next re work?  Eg dift employer .. ok . Tweaks on role?  Or try something else altogether? 
guess important to take time out in between. But I never really understood that I could do that but still keep turning up at work and getting paid lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes 1 doctor could do 4 doctors work bit like a welder running 4 robot welders @SmilingGecko 

Hello the lovely @MDT I have read a few of your posts and realise you are not happy in your employment.  Lets hope you have a more congenial workplace next up. Use your faculties of creation to draw to you a more ideal situation. Have faith, don't doubt it. We are creator beings afterall. We were put on this planet to co-create our very existence. Don't feel powerless no matter how impinging the situation is on your wellbeing or situation.  Dream your existence into reality once again and your faith will build.  Not all is lost!

Hello @MDT how are you going? I've had a good start to the day - am about to go for another walk.  I'm hoping you are doing ok, I know work has been a load to carry and you have been very proactive addressing your emotional issues once again as part of your personal development approaches.  Self compassion is hard to develop. I had to do it. I attended a free seminar on self compassion a while back and it was one of the best things I did. The inner self talk that guides our life can really hold us back from living the life we want and enjoy better health.  I think I said to you once that the mind is the slayer of the body. I believe if we learn to talk to ourselves in the same way we would talk with a loved one we could free up a lot of internal energy.  Our self talk an be very crippling, I never knew how conscious I was of the self berating inner talk I had. Once I changed it life became less rigid and more flexible. I no longer held myself to unattainable standards. I have heard of people undergoing rapid healing just by changing harsh self talk!

Re: Good Morning

Good morning and good afternoon @TAB @SmilingGecko @MDT @Meowmy @StuF @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Snowie @maddison @greenpea @Captain24 @Eve7 @Former-Member @hanami @amber22 @Paperdaisy @tyme and all forumites here. I hope your day has gone well for you.

As for me, I’ve been struggling with depression lately which is why I’ve been absent from here over the past few days. My case manager has now left the health service and I’ve apparently got a new one but they haven’t arranged an appointment for me to contact them- pretty pathetic on my old case managers behalf to be honest. I even had to call them (my old case manager) on Wednesday to see if they’d done the PARCS referral only to find out she sat on it until the start of last week and finally did it - 6 days after me requesting it! There’s not even any follow up to see how I’m going either which I’m not impressed about. Basically I’m not in a great mood with the health service and my case manager being the way they were. Hopefully my new case manager is an improvement.

Take care.

Judi9877

That’s not good @Judi9877  I’m sorry that has happened for you and I hope you get some action soon.

🌻🌻🌻

Thanks for letting us know and sharing with us what is happening @Judi9877 . I hope you hear from the new CM soon. Fingers crossed things will get better and you hear about whether you can go to PARCs soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance