Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

yeah I went on sites etc @StuF  on vehicle tag says suspension upgrade, that's it.has wrong code for differential, that's proven, has stone guard under engine,has cooling upgrade for engine, can shift gears like manual without unlocking gearlever, ok basically was 1 year or two ahead of normal sedan. Black interior, child locks, map lights, well I knew it was cop car anyway as have original books ha.

but eventually noticed in right light on one side at back can see it was a patrol car  can see where stripes and phone number stickers were.

.. so .. that would likely mean engine isnt what it says either, prob has variable timing on inlet and exhaust (again like later model) so slightly more powerful than standard engine. also has wide steel wheels which are getting pretty rare now

Re: Tabaluga's

um yeah well @MDT  all true and All Good, guess next step is  keeping at it and consolidating while going on 'autopilot' so you just Do stuff without conscious self analysis Still, not everyone is the same

Hello @TAB @MDT I'm baack! Have been keeping well, just needed a break from social media to get myself in order.  I hope you guys are going ok. I don't know how much news I missed out on but yes the gecko has returned lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @SmilingGecko  hope you had a good break 😸

had annoying talky never stop neighbours leave, only to be replaced w dodgy ones straight away lol. Got suspension repairs done on car. Had to be done. Been putting it off since bought the thing der lol 

had a huge long wait at chemist. Assistant talked me into getting something did not need. Then when get home , bottle, label not same. They went to all the bother of splitting  something up , putting in empty bottle, print label off even lol. And didn't need it . So lots of time to think, look at thinks, check people out etc. ended up buying 2 magazines. One an old war comic like were around when I was a teenager. 
thought to myself I could write them. Definitely do a better job than whoever wrote this one lol. Was way below average plus not realistic as they don't really know the WW2 planes. 
anyway. Was a bit surprised chatty mechanic didn't want to ... ok ..chat when picked car up. Think he had trouble plus not sure its right still now. Well he didn't charge much labor but parts astronomical. Ok prices in my head from 30 years ago lol. 
anyway he said prior to doing it may not finish it due to running out of time , which did happen but now not sure if job complete or mostly complete.. I should ring

@TAB hey tabby, had okayish day. A bit tense Just sitting. Hope to get better.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Mad went downhill badly in 80s i used to get secondhand ones from 1970s were brilliant @SmilingGecko  comic was ok was critiquing it . Tis wat tis. 
neighbors quiet today. Manager asked me to check up on them as guy who booked it claimed was on his own now hes gone away for work supposedly other  person was running a drive thru of some description yest lolo..

ok car wasn't finished. Wish they had told me. Booked in again . Anyhoo 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Have you got much on this weekend @Meowmy ? Take it easy hey. Was a kookaburra talking here before lol 

Check out this AI voice replication technology @TAB. It sounds like its so damn convincing with the right toning and voice inflection.  You can't spot that its fake. You can type your message in the text box then select the drop down menu in the accent you want the message to sound like. It sounds true to life.  It means lots of white collar workers are going to lose their jobs with this AI tech and other tech. The company is called Eleven Labs. You can sign up for $5 and it can replicate your voice to read whatever the text you give it.  I've heard from someone you can't spot the message is fake.  

https://beta.elevenlabs.io/

TAB
Senior Contributor

Bit scary for scams in lots ways @SmilingGecko 

Yes there is that concern, how this tech can be misused.  There will be lots of job loss with all this AI tech in future. They are even saying doctors are going to be obsolete due to AI @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance