Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

thanks for the tag @Anastasia  hope you have a good day

Good Morning @Former-Member @MDT @Schitzo @Shaz51  and anyone else around

Hey @TAB
Have a good day

Have a good day @Anastasia

well can only get better @MDT  have blown work off, was doing my head in, not sure if will work for them again, well if they still want me to. Phew 

I hope the day improves for you @TAB not good working for a sh*tty company

Fair enough tabs @TAB
I hope you are feeling alright though

its going along in leaps and bounds @Anastasia  .. just slowly ticking boxes and feeding self, been for walk, trying for peaceful day, glad am not at work, they just didnt want to even let me have 1 day off, for appt a days drive away, that had already moved for them and difficult to get, its okay to have last 8 days off when it suits them but they really did not want to know about my considerations  . Plus worse things on actual job, but will leave that. Over it . lol  thanks for listening

yeah am okay @MDT  thanks, just trying to relax, under usual Tab MO would have quit ages ago  had silly home loan thing in back of head, guess, so put up with a lot of things shouldnt have had to Cat Happy

Sometimes we never have answers about these things tabs @TAB
Who knows - The Hams Abides et. al.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance