Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

Good Morning @BlueBay  you''re sounding good, hi @Ant7 @The-red-centaur @Bimby2 

Morning forumites
Day off here.
Just ran my pants to the dry cleaners and now getting coffee. Then need to wash car. It has dirt caked on there from last year lol.

Have a good day all

Good Morning @saturnzoon @MDT 

just did walk here, sweating at 7am @MDT  lol

Morning @Ant7 @BlueBay @Meowmy @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Adge @Maggie @Zoe7 @Gazza75 

@Molliex @Owlunar @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @Determined @greenpea 

@MDT @eth @Angels333 @TAB @cutiepiekitty @Judi9877 

@The-red-centaur it's wonderful to see the Sun rise glad you have a window room, hope your rehab is going we..

I have nothing on today, ran out of meds last week and my son got them for me yesterday so have been struggling a bit without them, get angry really quick  and Cant think so been trying to stay out of the way of kids

Hope everyone has a good day.

Awesome @BlueBay , have a great day 🙂

Have a nice day @saturnzoon , glad you have your meds at hand 🙂

Ahoy @TAB @MDT @Ant7 @Meowmy xmas @greenpea @Judi9877 @eth and anyone passing through 🙂

@TAB Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@saturnzoon  good morning i hope you are doing well 😊

..ahoy .. love it @Gazza75  @eth  ^^^  hi @Former-Member  and @Former-Member  if you are around

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance