Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@frog hey darling, have a good day.

@frog Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Good morning everyone 💕

Thank you for the call-outs @Former-Member @MDT ....

Lovely photos and sentiments. May your
day go well @Former-Member. Bimby2.

Hey @Ant7
Not bad thanks. Wales qualified for euro 2020 so that's a nice start to what will otherwise be a low key day. Just gotta take it easy

Ribbet ribbet @frog
They won so that's good
🙂

@Meowmy you too my friend

Hi @MDT  sorry to hear how exhausted and down you were feeling yesterday.  Glad to hear you decided to make it in to work today.  Resilience right there.  I totally get the challenge with being better functioning and getting busy and struggling with keeping the balance.  That's what I'm going through at the moment too.  

Good morning also to @Faith-and-Hope @Ant7 @Meowmy @Bimby2 @Former-Member @greenpea @The-red-centaur and anyone else here today.  Hope it's going well for you all so far.

I seem to have lots of balls in the air right now so I'm not able to respond much individually, but am thinking of all here often.  24 people replied to my ad for new support workers and I've screened that down to 6 phone interviews and 4 or 5 meet 'n' greets face to face.  As well as multiple other appointments and the usual essential chores.  Plus my current support workers are unavailable for a week so I've had to get organised as much as possible for next week in case none of the new ones can work at short notice.  And there's a lot of stress about going out with new people too.  Life is feeling really hectic.  Hoping to go to the farm this weekend to get away from a crazy event that's happening in town for 3 days.

Thinking of you also @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @frog @Teej @CheerBear @outlander @Owlunar @Adge @Appleblossom @Maggie @Angels333 @Scarecrowe @Sophia1 @TAB @Exoplanet @octavia @saturnzoon @Molliex @Bill16 @Gazza75 @Doglover @Queenie  and many more.

Take care all xx

Good morning @Former-Member @eth @MDT @greenpea

I'm feeling a little better after getting some sleep. I was so tired this morning because I didn't fall asleep until 3:30. It was nice to sleep all morning. I'm not sure what time my surgery is, I'm just waiting to be called.

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

Hope it goes well for you @The-red-centaur   I'm not up to date on what you are going through, but it sounds like it's really good you got some rest before the procedure.  Take care.

I hope it all goes well @The-red-centaur xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance