Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks HamsoloO1 for your greetings
and hope you had a peaceful day. May the rest of the week go well for you.
Bimby2.

Good morning to everyone 🙂 @Bimby2 @FigBell0917 @Gazza75 @Meowmy @Ant7 @Sherry @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Shaz51 @Molliex @outlander @Hamsolo01 @eudemonism @JosRapp @Former-Member @Angels333 @saturnzoon  and all I have missed wishing you a kind and caring day full of love for all. Love peaxxx

Good Morning super pea @greenpea lovely to wake up to your message.    I hope your day is awesome 

Love Angels333 

@Angels333  Thanks Angels333 you are such a sweetie :D. You have a awesome day too!xxx

Sorry I forgot about that.

Good morning @MDT.

Thanks.
KR,
lostandbroken

Morning @Bimby2 @greenpea @Angels333 @lostandbroken

Hope you all have a good day.

I am online today from time to time. May drop in a bit later...

Take it easy forumites

Hey 👋 @TAB

hi Dude lol @MDT  had appt w  yes,. was 6mths in coming, gps didnt supply any details so he was just asking me things like it was all new. bit ok a lot of time waste. Anyway, based on my answers he says work is the problem and told me to get to gym ha

now its all flared up think taking couple weeks off work, not going in today.feel hungover or worse but am not

anyway hope your day goes okay. It will. they are there to train you/help you settle in

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

you too @Ant7  and to everyone who drops in here Good Morning its sickie day here today lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance