Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Bahaha @Glisten you're so funny. Well thankfully no permanent damage but you got the choc stain out which is good. Wishing you a good morning madam

Good morning to you too madam 😁

Made you laugh @SmilingGecko 😊 That makes me so happy. My cheeks are starting to hurt from smiling.

Make someone laugh - Task completed 😇 lol

Good start for the day @Glisten! 🙂 I love folks who make me laugh. I had an old bf years ago. A bit of a bachelor with a drum kit in his flat but he always rang me and cracked me up laughing. He had a dry sense of humour which is the way I like it. I used to say his humor was a little on the dry side like a Salada Biscuit

@SmilingGecko  BAHAHA !

Can I please have permission to use the phrase “Salada biscuit humour”?

So long as you don't let it go moldy for a limp biscuit-style Christmas.  Had a few of those LOL!!!!! I think its beginning to get that way now. At least we will be prepared!

@HelloKitty1981 

Love the happy dance!

Thanks for all that you do and for any time you can dedicate to the Forums. It's important to work within our capacity. Studying and assessments can take up so much time and energy. Well done for looking after yourself.

Hello @HelloKitty1981 😊 great to see 👀 you here 

Hello @Bon_courage , @SmilingGecko , @Glisten , @StuF 

Hello @Shaz51 

How are you?

G'day @Shaz51 just back from my walk. How is your new diabetes med going? Has your diabetes stabilised? I'm still walking every day. I have no neuropathy, my blood glucose levels are ok. I've put on weight thats the only problem but will get it down again.

Will have to put up my egg-free frittata/quiche recipes for you since we can't have eggs anymore due to bird flu. Its loaded with herbs, no fat and very tasty compared to traditional recipes using eggs. In fact I prefer it lol?! 🙂 I hope youve had a good day. I'm due for a rest now. Enjoy your afternoon

Hello @SmilingGecko , @StuF 

I have put on weight because of my diabetes injections 

Sugar levels are good in the morning at 6 to 6.5

But night it is still around 10 

Think Mr shaz is getting the flu 🤧 

Hope I don't get it 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance