Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Glisten @lavenderhaze 

No breeze, but lotto tickets are in my possession. The guy selling them only took cash, no wind related payment

lol

Hey @StuFI hope your day picks up! Getting out of the house can get you out of a brain funk.  I just meditated and have been making DIY treats out of leftover food. I made some apricot slices and am baking some sweet potato for sweet potato bites. It will be healthy "junk" food to get me through next week.

I've been healing as well as balancing my chakras.  Removing cloudiness and rips and tears in them. I've noticed a real shift in my overall mental and emotional state. I just used to balance with a giza pyramid thats all but have never got these kinds of results before. Am about to go for a walk soon. Hopefully will get to my weightloss goals. Still hovering around the same kg mark.

Saw a medical intuitive talk about how to heal your metabolism on her podcast recently. I'm following her guidance which was free. I have no desire for comfort eating anymore now that my chakras are intact and with accessing deeper meditation states during the day and not early in the morning it will stop cortisol production and weight gain. I'm remaining optimistic. I have not spoken to my diabetes educator in months.

Thanks @SmilingGecko 

My day is alright really. My outing to the shops confirmed my thinking that it is Too Cold to go walking, especially with my cold bug. But it was good to drag myself out a bit.

I hope you have a good walk and a great afternoon

Lots of soup and TLC for you @StuF ❤️ I hope you are able to recover quickly and get back on your feet soon

Thanks @SmilingGecko 

@lavenderhaze  I can’t take credit for “May the road rise to meet you". It’s a traditional Irish blessing for people who journey.

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

The rains fall soft upon your fields until we meet again.

My matriarchal line are Irish. To be sure, to be sure.

I can’t speak Gaelic.

G

@Stuff @lavenderhaze
LOL wind related payment
LOL

@SmilingGecko  my Morgan & Finch quilt is all clean, after my grubby Sir Les incident 🤣

G

IMG_3120.jpeg

Well done on getting the stain out of a white cover, I find it helpful to stick to the good only chocolate bar, less chance of chocolate going covid spreading style 🌬

Just thought I would drop in and say to Hi🤗 to those who remember me and I am still around, just on study break atm, on deadline to get assessment in ( story on my life).

For those who were following my learning journey, I did indeed end up passing my Alcohol and Other Drugs exams. I also managed to finally get a tutor once a week to go over content with me for all of my remaining exams and modules which has been a massive help.

I miss my time on the forums each week and I will be back in the future but I just cant guarantee my forum hours unfortunately but love seeing all these new names in the forum and its lovely to see 🙂 

Half way through the course now and counting down the modules left (insert happy dance here💃)

Always

HelloKitty1981🐾😺

@HelloKitty1981  I’m so happy for you 😊

Post when you can keep us updated on your progress. 
How many more units to go?

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance