Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

just post it and close the window @Adge  if same window comes up again, close it again, it will work

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Adgewhich one of these does it look like? 

images (20).jpeg

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊

@Adge 

Hi Adge,

I like your reply regarding the masks. I think you and I are on the same page in that regard.

The comments that I thought may have been too contentious were with regard to the effectiveness of masks and lockdowns. It is interesting to note that N.S.W. has effectively corralled and contained any outbreaks, after a jittery start, and subsequently had a more open buisiness format than, I believe, all other states. Yet N.S.W. shares borders with four other states, including the one with the most cases and, unfortunately, deaths as well. In addition to which, N.S.W. has successfully recieved the greatest number of arrivals from overseas on behalf of all Australians.

People in W.A. are saying that lockdowns are saving us from the virus. In which case, how is it that the state with the most stringent rules, lockdowns and restrictions has the highest number of cases and deaths by a factor of about ten times. The lockdowns and incredibly harsh restrictions do not correlate with the outcomes. Such lockdowns and restrictions are neither mathmatically, nor I dare say, medically justifiable on the basis of the outcomes.

@Former-Member  In spite of what I have said above, I like your selection of masks EOR

Until Later Today,

My Best Wishes,

HenryX (&Kirra)

Good Morning @Clawde hope you are okay

Hi @TAB @going ok thanks my freind just wake earlier and having a look around how about you love get som sleep last night?

Hi @Clawde been looking at phone in bed last hour was getting too warm plus dream not going how wanted it to so woke up. Prob had 5 hours. Of course have early appointment this morning lol

@TAB @Clawde  Hey guys wide awake here with son2 pacing and drinking coffee

Are you okay @greenpea  ? am up now 

@TAB  🙂 am okay thanks. Stupid purple meds that I have which control moods are melting in the webster pack so am not getting correct dose which I think is affecting my moods will have to talk with chemist about it. What are you doing up at this ungodly hour kitty?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance