Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The most boring thread ever created in Forum Land

{Phoenix_Rising waves goodbye to @greenpea and pretends to be is sad that she has to leave for a while}. Smiley LOL

Ooooh now I can write in wingdings. What ARE wingdings? I'm pretty sure neurotypicals speak wingdingish...which is why I can't understand what most people are saying most of the time!!! Smiley LOL

And now I'm writing in webdings. I wonder what the difference is between webdings and wingdings. I wonder if people who speak webdingish and people who speak wingdingish can understand each other. Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Lunar or @Pebbles how are you going moderating these posts? Smiley LOL

Ok, I think I'm done for now. The highlight of my day was definitely discovering that I can write in Greek, wingdingish and webdingish in Forum Land. Smiley Very Happy

Loving this thread and all its glorious font specific language and themes Smiley Very Happy

I am not sure why it appears differently for you depending on which web browser you are on - I can ask some people and let you know what I find out though @Phoenix_Rising @greenpea!

Look at you two go @Phoenix_Rising and @greenpea 🙂

An hour in and already upto three pages Smiley LOL

Boring.... not boring! 🙂

Oi! I'm back! but am waiting on a Woolies delivery with chockies in it so when it arrives I will be spirited away again ... they are great @Phoenix_Rising asolutlely fanatastic!!!!!!!!

Is there a way of chopping up the fonts from other pages and creating words that way?

@Phoenix_Rising,
I spent around 3-4 hours last week deciding on my new default font for assessments.
I've decided on Garamond, Georgia or Perpetua (my fav).
Such a fun activity!! Hope you enjoyed it.

@Former-Member Hey imagine finding you here on this thread hehehehehehehe! Join the fun!

I want to see if this is possible ... AggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance