Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The most boring thread ever created in Forum Land

@greenpea you are completely derailing my most boring thread! How am I supposed to engage in this oh-so-very-obviously aspie task with all these interruptions. Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Related imageImage result for Phoenix Rising font

Hang on

Hey, I can write in Greek! If you don't understand this post, you really need to brush up on the Greek alphabet. Here, I'll help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpkdXlrTljY

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

😛

Giggle, I just discovered that the different fonts appear on my android phone as plain text. Good thing I didn't write anything inappropriate in Greek! Smiley LOL

@greenpea when you insert pictures the way you do, some of them show up on my phone and some don't. Do you have any idea why that would be?

It is all a mystery to me ... stupid computers ... I am sure it would be something from my end as my computer is a million years old! BTW I am enjoying this 😛

Related image

@greenpea I'm still hanging. Smiley Happy Your last post just shows an emoticon. Are you playing with something that is showing up at your end but not mine? Hmmm...somehow that sounds a little odd... Smiley LOL

My son is about to come home so I will hve to go for awhile but will be back because there is something I want to try out and yeah @Phoenix_Rising this is fun ... I think that makes me on the spectrum 😛

@greenpea We are cross-posting. Now I can see you are playing with fontsgeek. Has anyone ever told you that you can be VERY distracting! Smiley LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance