Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Farewell Cherrybomb

1q0e5a.jpg

Yes, you read correctly, @CherryBomb is leaving SANE in a few weeks.

She's moving on to exciting new adventures and we wish her the best of luck with the next chapter.

Cherrybomb is moderating over the next few nights, and will be around here and there for a couple of weeks after, while she wraps up.

So, feel free to leave your well wishes below.

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Farewell Cherrybomb

Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad Suddenly super super super struggling.

Awwww - sad to see you go but happy for your new direction. Thanks for all the wonderful work you have done here. I know you have been very much appreciated @CherryBomb

Hi @Phoenix_Rising

I'm sorry to hear to that you're struggling with this news. Smiley Sad

Please know that my decision to move on was not based on wanting to leave behind beautiful souls like you. I really adore this community and people like yourself, and it saddens me to say goodbye. The reasons why I'm moving on is to focus on study (need to finish my PhD) so I can continue to grow and contribute to the mental health sector. 

It's hard saying goodbye after developing connections with awesome people like yourself. But I'm really glad that I was able to share some of your journey with you. I learned a lot through being here, and though I won't be around much, these lessons will last a lifetime no doubt. 

I'm going to be around the next three nights, so hopefully we can chat and hang out. Can we have a special Friday Feast? Chocolate only please? 

Oh no @CherryBomb

"mrs emotional all the time BlueBay" is crying.  tears are flowing that you are leaving.

But I am happy for you.  Thank you for all the times you have helped me over the time.  I have enjoyed our chats, your help when i have been in crisis and you have checked in on me. 

Who am i going to talk to now.  I feel so sad. It's like losing a famly member.

i truly wish you all the very best for your future.  gosh i hate farewells. i am crying so much, i have never met you but i feel i know you. It's silly isn't it. 😞  😞

Aww **hugs** @BlueBay

I feel like I'm leaving a family behind. I've got mixed feelings - it's kind of bittersweet feelingSmiley Sad Smiley Happy

Yes, we've not met, but we've gone through A LOT together, so it's understandable that we feel close. 

I hate goodbyes too! I'll be modding until Friday so hopefully we can chat and have a party in the Friday Feast. Hope you can make it. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_4121.JPG

@CherryBomb  Thank you sooo very much for all your support. I wish you all the very best for your new ventures. Wishing you luck and goodwill 💜🤗💐

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh, sad face. 😢
You will be missed lots, but wishing you the best for the future and sending you lots of writing love for your PhD. ❤️🎉🌷

Oh @CherryBomb this is great for you but really sad for our whole community here. It will be like losing part of the family - and a very, very special part of that family. I do wish you all the very best for both continuing your PhD and in all your future endeavours. You will be very much missed here but I have no doubt that you will go on to achieve great things in your life and make a real difference in the mental health area.

Thankyou for everything you have done for me and for other members here....

HeartZoe 

Best wishes for the future @CherryBomb
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance