Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Goodnight @Zoe7 .  I hav finished my assignment work and am headed off to be too now.

πŸ’šπŸ’•

It took me a while to get back to sleep @Faith-and-Hope but did eventually. Have woken with a headache again - probably a result of too much sleep yesterday and the broken sleep last night. I need to get myself moving a bit today to try to get things done before the coming week but I honestly don't have the energy or motivation. I know I am not in a great place at the moment - the thought of having to go back to work tomorrow stresses me and that is certainly not ideal. No doubt today will go quickly and then it will be work day again. I really am not coping very well with everything right now but I need to try to push through.

I do hope you have had enough sleep after finishing your assignments and you have a good day today. Hoping also you get to church today. I know it isn't the same as when you are back west where you feel amongst 'family' but hoping that with time you feel more comfortble there. 

I will look out for you across the day but may not be on here much myself - think there will be a lot of laying down and sleeping until this headache goes and being on the computer certainly doesn't help. Hope you have a good day Hon Heart

Hi @Zoe7 .... πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

I have just written a novel to you and @CheerBear on Just Checking In thread .....

Dropping hugs in here before getting up and ready for church.

I was still up, reading in bed, for Mr.’s second waking last night ..... he stumbled into the bathroom past me with his iPad in hand, but I had dozed off before he came out again, so I think I managed 5-6 hours, but they were broken into dozes from around 7am till now.  I will try to have another sleep this afternoon.

I have read your post on Just Ckecking In @Faith-and-Hope and will respond there shortly. Smiley Very Happy

Not great that yet again Mr's behaviour has affected your sleep and hoping you can get a bit of a catch-up this afternoon.

I woke up several times last night but I suspect that is because of all the sleep I had earlier in the day/evening. I need to try to stay awake today and then get an early night (not 6pm as I have been doing though).

I hope church is uplifting for you today and there are positive vibes coming your way Heart

πŸ’šπŸ’ @Zoe7 

Hi @Fee1 πŸ‘‹

I have been posting updates here mostly, cos we’re far and away from our home and life and some of our kids over in the west, and sorta bouncing between.

It’s good to see you.  I nearly tagged you on Good Morning thread yesterday, but then my day / evening got a combination of busy and bumpy .....

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

Just passing through atm, and just wanted to say hi and to let you know that I have been thinking of you. I hope you're well and enjoying your studies. I hope to catch up with you more soon. Take Care

Thanks @oceangirl .

Are you recovering well ?

How are the fur babies going ?

Your welcome @Faith-and-Hope  Heart

I seem to be recovering well. Just taking it day by day atm and that seems to be working, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Some days are better than others. I go back to see the surgeon this week, its the first time, since I came home from hospital. 

The fur babies are good, and Kira has been so good. I woke up to Kira jumping up on the bed, I was sleeping on my side and she put her head over my shoulder and onto my face. She is so sweet Heart

I did my first assesment for uni and I got a HD. I just have to work on my assignment. How is your week looking F&H?

Hi @Zoe7 

I hope you have managed enough rest across the day. I didn’t end up sleeping this afternoon .... things got busy around here ..... but I also wasn’t feeling tired.  At least I am heading to bed much earlier than last night.

Mr. announced tonight that he will be leaving a day earlier to go west β€œsometimes” which will quickly mean usually, I suspect.  He is leaving after one of the baby dragons is home from uni, so the carer won’t be required for that extra day .....  when asked why, he answered that he has been getting too tired, so he is spreading it out a bit.

Uh.  Huh.  

If you’re getting too tired from travelling interstate .... not only interstate but from one side of the country to other other ..... well then the answer must be to do it even more, right ?!

It will literally be half the week here, half the week there with mil.

Silver linings ..... it should give us a bit more stability across the week.  He wants to be here on weekends to go out with the kids ..... around his commitments to his all-day-everyday regimen .....  πŸ€”

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance