Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Have you and D2 been out for coffee with your friend yet @Faith-and-Hope ?

Still out @Zoe7  ..... 👍

Hope you are enjoying your day Hon @Faith-and-Hope Heart

👋💕 I’m home @Zoe7  et al .....

Picked up some dinner ingredients on my way back - Coles chicken in barley wrap toasted, and an easy chuck-together coleslaw.  Resident dragons fed

Too tired for homework tonight.  Will throw a few things together before I leave in the morning.  Chillin’ with the dragons who are playing video games.

You have had a long day out Hon so great that you threw together a nice easy dinner for your bd's.It is no wonder you are too tired for doing homework - you have been on a rollercoaster of emotions the last few days and that is very wearing too. Take it really easy tonight @Faith-and-Hope I am going to be having an early night. Developed a headache early this afternoon and even with pain killers on board still can't shake it - so will have night meds soon, watch a little tv tonight and relax until I head to bed.

What classes do you have on Mondays?

@Faith-and-Hope did you get the new wallet for Mr?

Yes, have the new wallet @Zoe7 .  D3 wanted to choose it, but the place we went to, to buy a brand he particularly likes, only reallly had one that stood out as being right for him, so that was it .... substantially reduced price, which was good too.

So sorry to hear that you have a bad headache tonight.  I hope it shifts with the meds and some decent sleep.  And thank you for looking for me

across the day.  I really appreciate it ..... and although I am feeling much stronger today, yesterday showed me that it is time to bring in some more reinforcements.  

The psych I emailed this morning got back to me this afternoon and we will speak on the phone in my lunch break tomorrow.  It’s a start anyway.  She sounds lovely.

I am hoping to be early to bed tonight too, and I am catching up with a former classmate from last year before uni tomorrow, so looking forward to that as well.

I am so pleased the psych got back to you and even more so that she sounds lovely. Hoping for you that you can get in to see her really soon and that she is the right fir for you Hon. You so very much need this right now and it has made my day that you might possibly be getting that extra external support Smiley Very Happy You can't keep carrying all these burdens on your own @Faith-and-Hope so this really is a positive thing for you.

It seems like although it has been a long day it has been productive. I hope Mr. appreciates what you have done for him - if he doesn't it is his loss and you know your heart was right where it always is - with others Heart

It is also so nice that you are catching up with a classmate from last year - having that little extra outside contact is important for you. I will be thinking of you in the morning and hoping you are enjoying your time with your friend Smiley Very Happy

I have had some contact with my friend over the weekend. We haven't made any plans to catch up but he knows I am super busy now I am back at work. He knows about all my appointments as well - I haven't kept any of that from him - so he gets how tough it is for me to have time at the moment. He is also busy gettung things sorted out at the house before the settlement. That should be early next month. I don't know what he is going to do after that - I think travel is still on the cards but from the way he has been talking that may be put off for a while. We really haven't had a proper conversation for weeks now. Maybe we can catchh up over the long weekend when I have a little more time - will keep you updated either way.

Need to take some more pain killers I think - the last ones have taken the edge off but the headache is still there - certainly don't want to head to bed just yet but it will definitely be an early night. The pain meds make me tired so those combined with my usual night meds should put me to sleep pretty quickly tonight.

💚 @Zoe7 

HeartHeart @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance