Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

The person I have played dots with also finds the smaller ones a bit more successful @Gazza75. I find the smaller ones way too fiddly and difficult to get right. The perfectionist in me haaaates this dotting business as I don't think it can ever be perfect when you're talking hundreds of dots haha! I'm surprised I'm even tolerating any of it let alone actually enjoying it.

Hope your urgent things are OK enough urgent things.

@CheerBear, I can imagine trying to get hundreds of perfect dots would be quite challenging for you.  I look forward to seeing your next creation if you share it with us.  I was going to order some diamond paintings to try, but, the postage on them was as much as them.  Silly Amazon.

Urgent things should be OK, just some stuff I need to do with my vehicle.  

@outlander  I’ve done a few diamond paintings. It’s not for me, but I know some who really enjoy it.

@Gazza75 Have you tried Wish for diamond paintings. I don’t think they are as good quality as some, but good to see if you like it or not.

theres some cheap small ones at the shop near me so might get one to try. if I don't like it then it was only $5 anyway @Maggie

Good idea @outlander  i found it a bit too simple. Not enough challenge for me.

I like a challenge @Maggie
I don't really know what it is, is it like the kids mosaics where you put little foam/jewel sort of pieces on the colour section (like a colour by number but with jewels or little foam pieces)?

Yes @outlander  it’s done by numbers and jewels. Some are the complete picture, others just have part done by diamond painting. It’s a good way of relaxing without any pressure to think, that was the part I struggled with. I felt like all the thinking was done for me.

I see @Maggie I would probably continue to think even though its suppose to be relaxing but it might be good to do when im bored or get the bigger more complicated pieces. theres someone near me who sells them for 20 but they are quite large and detailed pieces and have ones like waterfalls and tigers

I did a crazy angry owl, @outlander  That was my problem also, still thinking. That’s why I do so much craft, to stop me thinking. Therapy I guess, but much cheaper. Lol

lol @Maggie I like crafty stuff too. I seem to have to be in the mood though
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance