Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

going to try to get some more sleep now before the alarm goes @Maggie 

hugs for today , any plans xx

@Maggie I went to bed dreaming of colourful rocks last night 😊 I've started a Pinterest board of them because even if I don't get to doing some myself I am love the idea of them and looking at them.

Where do you get your stones from?

Such a great thing to do Maggie 😍

@CheerBear  One of the local gravel etc lets us pick our own, sometime with no charge, other times just $2. We drop off a painted stone in thanks for their kindness.

I hope you do get around to it sometime @CheerBear  the LF might enjoy them too. It’s amazing how they quickly become pet rocks. One lady dug one out of her handbag. Lol. 💕

Wow that's so cool @Maggie. I might have to hunt for a garden centre nearby.

I was thinking that my crew might enjoy them also, or even enjoy dropping them off here and there.

A few years ago I played with sharpies and rocks (I think I may have shared a pic here but don't remember - I'll drop another off to show you). I only got as far as drawing little circles on them but the sharpies quickly became dried up and the ends mashed up. They sit on the top of a little bookshelf we have with a couple of other bits and pieces. I'd love to have a go with paints and to do more than little circles. Paints might give me more play than sharpies that run and mash!

You're giving me lovely daydreams and inspiration. Big thank you for that ❤

I needed to find them under the dust @Maggie 😆

2025.jpg

Better run. Hope your day has some good in it ❤

@CheerBear  They look a lot like mandala stones. I can’t see you having any trouble @CheerBear  this is my first with paint also, really enjoying it too. Take care. 💕

@CheerBear  LF might like these, I have done some for a few kids and they love them. The letters are only a few $$$ at spotlight, the canvas 2$ at shiploads. I’ve also done a cat on a canvas with dots.1334CD51-6906-4ED7-B63E-C2F54E590234.jpeg05D99332-EE6E-4A4D-8578-32C2DE9C4733.jpegA9E9C5DD-5BD7-4FCC-B81E-5CF62207D984.jpeg

Beautiful @CheerBear

WOW @Maggie!! 🙂 

You made me smile @Gazza75  thankyou.

@Maggie, I can't see the first image yet, but, that A is Awesome 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance