Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

It was a good way to practice the dots @Gazza75 

Just saw some of your work @Maggie It is beautiful Hon - you have a real talent Smiley Very Happy

Here it is @Maggie . It's on a 6x6 canvas. I'm happy with the way it turned out and am really looking forward to what might come with some more practice. 

20119.jpg

Now to find some stones 😊

(Huge thank you for the inspiration. Big love!) 

@CheerBear  Fantastic. I love the colours. No stopping you now girl.

That looks great @CheerBear !  Great colours and pattern.  As @Maggie said, no stopping you now 🙂

Thanks @Maggie and @Gazza75 😊

wow @CheerBear thats so pretty!!!

@CheerBear  that is beautiful,  the colours are amazing, you are so talented. 

Hi @outlander @Gazza75 @Maggie @Zoe7 , I'm making a hexagon blanket for my sons bed  I'm still a beginner sort off and when I saw one of those blankets, my son said he would like one. So I've looked for different patterns and am really winging it and I haven't figured out how to do a boarder yet as I want it to be square border, this is what I have done so far, I'm not good with choosing colours and have trouble sorting out what would look good together. 

20190729_134323.jpg

I don't know how to rotate pictures on here so had to do it longways

Thanks @outlander 🙂 Have you had a go at one during any of your arty/crafty adventures?

I spent my morning doing some crafty stuff at the school helping make some props for the kids' concert. Lots of tulle and lots and lots of fiddly annoyingness. I was busting to get home and have another go at some dots but decided to go for a rock hunt instead. I went to a garden centre that sells huge truck loads of rocks and stones. I told them I was after some for painting, but not a whole truck load lol, and they were so nice. They let me wander around and take a few 'sampler'. So glad I asked @Maggie 😊

Hey @saturnzoon and thanks. I missed your post while I was typing up mine. Looking forward to seeing your photo when it's up 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance