Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

This Thread is for Christians, no one need enter if they choose not too?

This Thread is not a place to condemn nor hurt anyone.

This Thread was not created to be a Religious Thread.

This Thread is peace, & the LOVE of GOD, nothing more.

I am not Religious, never have been, never will be.

Religion is man made.

This Thread is a Holy Spirit Filled Thread.

This Thread is filled with pure, free will.

No Religion is in this Thread.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & PEACE MAY YOU ALL RECEIVE THE GIFT OF JOY THIS CHRISTMAS. 

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON! AMEN <>< XOHeartHeartHeart

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Catcakes
Welcome I noticed your like there?
would you like to join in, or talk to me.
I don't know you. I'm not sure about if any concerns, you may have. Please join in don't be shy.
Love & Hugs
Bella xo 🙂 <><

merry christmas.jpg

christmas-jesus-christ-bible-verse.jpg

christian-christmas-luke2-11.jpg

Hi @Former-Member

I read your story and wow!! - what a fantastic story - and truly a miracle - thanks so much for sharing

I am a Christian and I found that standing up for my faith - as hard as it might be to stand up for in front of people who might not be thought of as friends - standing up in Church once was really hard - so yes - I am not religious now but rather spiritual - which gives me more peace and I really hope and pray that I can spread this peace to other people

I wish for other people - peace - the kind of peace we can find it the rough moments - first thing in the morning in the evenings when things are quiet and we are alone

When it seems there is no one there to help and things are piling up on us

I pray we can find God in the small issues in life that can overwhelm us at time and find solace in small things as well as in the great things

Being alive today can be a miracle

I do wish people peace at this time of year when there are those people who are very much alone in this world - we can at least be here for each other

Dec

Peaceful evening.jpg

Have a peaceful evening - feel peace in the mornings - and even in the midst of chaos

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Owlunar, you found us, really good to see you, happy dance😁 I was getting worried for you but will check in on another thread, catch up there how you are and all ❤❤❤

Hi @Former-Member, you are joyful, am a walking miracle, and i love that long intercessory prayer for healing you posted for Sherry yesterday, lovely 🙂 I am convicted to pray more.

"Faith without prayer is like a river without water"

Speaking a bout 'conviction' and being 'triggered' - it does seem it all rests on HOW WE RESPOND. If someone feels convicted by the Holy Spirit to turn to God - that is s in them, not the messenger. What's that other saying?
"DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!" Then again, Jesus was an amazing man and look what they did to him!

Stigma / discrimination / persecution comes in all shapes and forms. And triggered by fear & rebellion. We need to take charge over our own demons (inner fears), be self aware and stop blaming others.. The trigger is usually from interpretations within. Impossible to know in others at a glance. One thing I do know though

"IF ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR FOR GOD TO FORGIVE OTHERS - WHY NOT ME?

@Former-Member, well written/said- Amen & Amen! <>< xo 🙂

JESUS loves you Lapses, & so do I! 🙂

Please let me know what you think of this link?
That I found, on- Faith & Spirituality, Belief - versa Religion!
love
Bella xo 🙂
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/faithonthecouch/2014/05/faith-spirituality-belief-religion-whats-the-difference/

I missed you Dear Dec, HeartWoman Happy

Thank you so much for joining our- HeartChristian- HeartSpiritual -HeartFaith Filled-Heart Love Of GOD- HeartFree WillHeart Thread!Heart

I think that says it all!HeartWoman Very HappyHeartAmen!

Your contributions & just you being a part of this Thread, is something I personally, am very Happy about.

Thank you so much!Heart

@Former-Member& @Dec

Both, you Lapses, plus you Dec, are from the same nest, I am thinking! .....Hmmmmm, 2 very wise Owls, I like that. Wise, & extremely, caring, & loving, both of you, make me smile wide, here!

Love & Hugs

Bella XXOO <><   :)HeartHeart

owl.jpg

wiseowl.jpg

Dec & lapses.jpg

Not for me thanks.

symbolsofchristmas.jpg

meaning.jpg

christmas.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance