Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@PeppiPatty
WOW for the first time, your husband said to you-Happy Christmas!
I am smiling BIG time here for you both!
Have a beautiful Christmas you, your husband, & Family!
Chat anytime here I believe it will be a safe place in this Thread to be you, & your experiences, even Miracles! that you have in your life due to your Faith in our living GOD! amen <><
Love & Hugs Always!

Bella XXOO! 🙂

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

ABBA FATHER
I come before Your Throne of Grace & Mercy. I lift my hands to YOU ABBA Father!
You told us that by the Stripes of JESUS we were Healed.
I have Faith in YOU Father & I Believe YOU & YOUR Word!
I bring a request to YOU now ABBA Father!
My Sister Sherry & her husband are very upset & worried. I just read in the Good Morning Thread that Sherries Husband has Melanoma.
I ask YOU ABBA Father to have compassion & touch both Sherry & her husband through this time of great challenge please ABBA Father give them Peace touch the Doctors & be there hands be their hearts guide the Doctors to make the right decisions & bring Christians their way to encourage them & love them & represent YOU & YOUR love for them both. I ask YOU also that YOUR will be done in these 2 precious people & lift them by the power of YOUR Holy Spirit lift them up hold them in the palm of YOUR hand & please do not let them go!
I want them both to be healed & happy rejoicing & loving just as YOU planed for us all!
I am just YOUR Child ABBA Father but my heart is a heart of compassion & LOVE & I cry out for these 2 people ABBA Father!
YOUR Will be done always!
in JESUS name amen! <><

At church the sermon was about..... " Stop waiting for the rows of angels to appear.with trumpets and Jesus with Moses to turn up" ... we have miracles happen in our lives all the time. 

I remember acouple of years ago.....when at my worst I worked my life out on Sane Forums......groan......Ill need to get to thearchives of Sane forums to find it but I remember feeling my life felt like a miracle.

Can you see any past miracles in your life ?? 

@PeppiPatty
Amen I agree My Life is a Miracle!
I have had many Miracles in my life starting from before I was born right up to last year when it was discovered that I was going to be Paralysed from the neck down. My spinal cord was being crushed just under my scull, c3 to c7. I never even knew I had a problem there? I had fallen down a flight of cement stairs up in Sydney- Centenial Park, one day while visiting there for the day.
I got up with torn geans & hurt knees & hands & walked away. After that many things started to go wrong in my lower back both legs & knees, both hands & right shoulder. Cutting a long agonizing story short, I ended up like I am now house bound & in agony for last 8 yrs. In all this time I have never given up on GOD & HIS Word. Last year my left hand went freezing & I could not use my hands without it being so painful & my left hand was so freezing all the time 24/7, I keep praying & asking GOD to help me. I ended up seeing a Neuro-surgeon last July 2016 he told me if I do not have a major operation on my Cervical spine that I will lose all use off my body from the neck down, & that he could give me no hope of complete healing as my spinal cord was damaged & showing up as permanently damaged but would do the op for me anyway.
After the 8 hour surgery I fully recovered after 2 days in Critically ill ward & out of bed walking up 18 stair in the Hospital twice. Physo made me do that, I was told that I was a Miracle!
I told them that I am a Christian & I was prayed for to have a Miracle from GOD & that GOD preformed a Miracle for me! amen <><

@Former-Member

This is truly amazing. I have NEVER heard of such a wonderful story. I'm praying for you right now.

I have always thought that you have enjoyed reading Psychotherapy teachings but I NEVER KNEW. 

Are you in hospital?

Who helps you ?

How are you tonight ?

@PeppiPatty
You are so loving & sweet!
I appreciate your prayers very much! xo
I hve a sore neck & I have to be carful that I do not throw my head back too far or to the side too far, as I have had bone grafts & muscle grafts plus steel Rods & steel screws in my neck at the back of the neck just under my scull, in my spine, no one can see them, I have no help no one? 😞
It has been very traumatic for me & still is when I think about it all! I have great faith in GOD & HIS word this is where my Strength comes from all my life my strength has been in the LORD!
Amen <>< 🙂
I had a very awful anxiety attack today not from my operation. From other issues any way I talked to @Scout via phone she is wonderful! XO 🙂
I love you PeppiPatty!
((((BIGHUG))))

Bella XXXOO 🙂

IMG_20171113_180552.png

Heart@Former-MemberHeart @PeppiPatty Heart@Faith-and-Hope Heart@Former-MemberHeart @Shaz51Heart @Former-MemberHeart @outlander Heart @Zoe7 Heart @greenpea Heart

1cor-13-13.jpg

1 Corinthians 13 4-7.jpg

Love-is-1Corinthians-13.jpg

Hi all,

Lots of different things help us get thought tough times - faith is can be one... faith in organised religion, the universe... whatever you might believe in.  On the other hand, this can be very triggering for others for an array of reasons.

So it's great that this can be a place that ppl can come if they find it helpful and talk openly and respectfully about their faith, while those who know it triggers them, can choose not to read the content. 

This is a timely reminder that outside of this thread, we need to be mindful and respect that not everyone has the same beliefs and that for some, talking about religion can be really triggering.

All the best Smiley Happy

@Former-Member
I absolutely LOVE Tweety Bird!
What you posted is so super CUTE.
Thank you Lapses, you are the best!
Love & Hugs
Bella xo 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance