Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Thanks @Zoe7 😊 but it wasnt to be.  Swans were never in it.  Cats have been best team all year,  and proved it again today.  They are deserved premiership winners.

I knew Swans were in strife when they beat Brisbane so comprehensively last week. Brisbane had been playing so well,  until last weekend.  The Cats did the same to us today.  Made us look very ordinary. I gave up on my Swannies at quarter time. 

I like a few of the older Cats players and am particularly happy that Dangerfield now has a premiership. Also like Selwood.  Hope both will now retire. 

I was happy @Zoe7 that Eels won yesterday.  Not so happy they beat my Raiders last week. But now my team is out,  I'm glad to see yours through to the GF next weekend. I will be barracking for Souths tonight,  as they are my brothers team. 

While we are on the subject of sport.  Sad to see The Fed Express retire from tennis this week after a final tournament.  One of the really nice guys, Federer. A fine sportsman and gentleman. 

The Cats were definitely a step above all day @Emelia8 - disappointing 😔

I was surprised my Eels won - actually thought the Cowboys would beat us by a lot so it was exciting to win. Onto the Panthers next week. We can beat them but I do not think we will ....but fingers crossed and cannot wait until next Sunday.

I have never been a fan of Federer but appreciate his talent. He will be a big loss to the sport but will forever been seen as one of the best ever.

Crazy results from all football games on the weekend @Zoe7 @Emelia8 and I don’t really care for either Parramatta or Penrith.

A changing of the guard at the tennis.

💙💙

I'm a Parra supporter @Eve7 - both our women and men are in the grand final so it is going to be a big day for me. Thank goodness it will be the holidays because I will either be celebrating (unlikley) or crying lol I am thinking of decorating my house in blue and yellow but if we don't win then I will have to pull it all down ...so might just decorate Toby instead hahaha

I suppose I would prefer Parra to win @Zoe7 and I’ll watch it with the fam.

I’ll be happy for you if one of your teams win…go the girls!

Have a good week, I have an early flight to visit mum and another sporting event.

💙💛💙

Sleep well Hon ...and good luck with your sporting events @Eve7 Will be great to see your Mum too 💕

My squad did well @Zoe7 bringing home some bling and a meet record, benefits of living on the border I get to attend 2 state championships!.

Quiet day tomorrow then the GF on Sunday. Hope your Eels do well! 💙💛💙

Great news for you and your squad @Eve7 👍

keen for aus tomorrow vs france
lets hope we win !

hello @TuxedoCat , @Emelia8 , @Eve7 , @Zoe7 , @MDT , @TAB , @Jynx , @Captain24 , @tyme , @StuF , @Dimity , @Jacques , @Bill16 , @Delicatessen , @RedHorse , @HenryX , @Appleblossom , @Adge , @ArraDreaming , @amber22 , @FloatingFeather , @Paperdaisy 

WOW

what sports are you watching 

Football, cricket, motor racing , horse racing , tennis ??

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance