Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Shaz51  Thankyou. Beautiful flower. Hope you are doing okish!!!!.

Sending you love and hugs @Maggie  and plenty of these Heart for you and Mags 🐢

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dearest @Maggie 

I have seen you briefly around the forums supporting others over the past couple of weeks, but very little about you.

Thought I'd stop by and ask how you are.  I think of you often, and am hoping that you are doing better.  Also that your accommodation issues are being resolved to your satisfaction, with the assistance from your lovely counsellor.

I hope that you have been able to continue with your walks with little Mags, and that you are still maintaining your balcony garden.

No need to respond Maggie, I just like to keep in touch when I can.  Thinking of you.

Sherry πŸ’•

Image result for thinking of you and your little doggie

πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’• @Maggie 

@Maggie still-life-with-books-and-candle-1890Matisse.jpegwomencafeKvanDongen.jpegAny Bluebirds about?Any Bluebirds about?

πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’• @Maggie 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello dearest @Maggie  ... its been so long since I've seen you around that I thought I would quietly drop by and say hi. I think of you often and hope you are on the improve.  I miss you.  No pressure to respond, I know you are going through a difficult time, as is evidenced by your long absence.  I look forward to when you are feeling up to checking in with us all again.  Until then, please know you have friends here who very much value and appreciate you. And all of us are naturally concerned for you. Please stay safe and seek whatever help you may need, in order to stay that way.  Big hug to you, daZi and also Maggs.

Sherry πŸŒΊπŸΆπŸ’•

Image result for miss you

Image result for Beautiful Take Care

@Maggie, happy birthday my friend xoxoxo

Hello @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @Appleblossom , @outlander 

flowers.jpg

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ @Maggie πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance