Skip to main content

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

Hi @Former-Member  - Glad the tidying is progressing and I hope you saved some of that pie for me Smiley Very Happy

I have a problem with large shopping centres... I don't like being places where I can't see natural light and I also don't like the visual and aural assault on my senses, - all the people and bright lights and noise. I'm also really aware of the Gruen Transfer that is built into shopping centres... google it - once you know what it is you'll notice it too. I try to get in and out as quick as possible. If I don't get a park within five minutes of arriving I just leave - drives my kids nuts Smiley LOL

Well done @lapses 

I like to get into some cupboards that need doing my friend , don`t know where to start xoxo

Ho Shaz, just start a shelf at a time. Box & label. How you doing forum bird friend 💜🐦

Hi @Former-Member, Gruen Transfer is unfamiliarity liar to me, will google that one. Might be what the problem is. I relate to what you say. Nice to know we're not alone experiencing this.

I just stopping for a bit, have a tight chest and asthma so just took something for that & resting. The cold hasn't got worse like the dr predicted but muscle still fatigued

Bit slow but made some headway this arvo ☺ Focusing on one big corner is helping me get somewhere, sorting as i go. Packed another 4 boxes & x1 GBag of fabrics for charity. Found things I need.

The best find was the expensive fabric photo prints I had printed 2yrs ago, to make my parents a MEMORY QUILT ☺ - now I have 1/2 a chance of getting it done. Especially be good when they go into care. I could be so creative if not for the disorganisation partbof MI. If you could see my house, I'm so ashamed!

I've put a mountain of empty boxes in the hall corner (out of the way, and slowly getting to the corner where my son's Bookshelf needs packing away for him. Hes been worried about losing his stuff, so its important I separate that for him. He's annoyed His room in now my sorting room. He's annoyed I chose his room but he left home years ago and its the only room that has access to the front veranda I need.

Heres something you wouldnt have heard before. On his sth wall my son bluetavked 200+ soda cans to make a Jiang 'packman' mural 2x2m sq, Pretty clever at the time i thought - but the tins lately have been randomly dropping off the wall freaking me out. I've been carefully picking them up & sabingvit for him for 7yrs. Now he says he doesn't want it anymore so that's gone tomorrow now I can get to it. Haha! It will fill the recycle bin.

That S/W corner of that room will be for the outgoing beds & mattresses, all x4 of them, oops! Determined to finish that tomorrow. There's x4 spare beds here 😕 so that will free up much floor space elsewhere. Having that room clear of Wanted stuff means I can stack boxes tight till the Garage Sale Oct or Charity truck. I've been so anxious what I'd bury in there so getting it under control will be good.

My son is home tonight, so about to send a Welcome Home tx

Tight chest easing thank goodness. Hope its not heart, gotta ease up on the lifting I guess. 🌷🌿

feeling very tired , there is a tummy bug going around too and mr shaz thinks he is getting it

ohhh @Former-Member  mr shaz is worried about this week being so slack , my step daughter is stilll very anxious and worried and now my mum thinks she is gettting dementia and my MIL is have a lot of pain in her leg and hip , she has ostero

and Me , aammammmmm

How are you my awesome friend xx

Wow Shaz, Do you mean - the business is "slack" ? Sounds like you're carrying everyone's load. Kinda negates our own struggles when everyone around us are struggling. I'm plodding, feels like its gonna do me in - its so tricky balancing doing - but not overdoing it. With Chronic Fatigue everything feels like overdoing it.

This decluttering - there's so much stuff I don't need here.15yrs of hoarding!

You take care of you too Shaz 🌷🌿

BR-2 S/W CORNER

IMG_20170910_203733.png4pm

IMG_20170910_215023.png

10pm

Don't suppose you go to IKEA then @Former-Member. What a maze that is. Can never go there just to pick p something quickly.

With online shopping these days, buying stuff is a lot less stressful. 

Sounds like a mammoth job happening there @Former-Member but you are making incredible progress. Can't see your pics yet.

Maybe with your son back home, he could lend you a hand especially with all the heavy lifting. Wonder how his holiday went. Your son's wall - 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Saw the pics - that's some difference @Former-Member Is this you?

FFC50852-5A10-4E7F-9A88-147C74BC53F7-12251-00000697680C4F32.jpeg

Thanks guys 💜
Waiting for your pic @soul
Just stopped briefly for drink snack
Want this corner done before bed