Skip to main content

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

Hi @Former-Member - just checking in on you to see how things are today. I looked back and saw the photo you posted of your saucepan sack. Wow!!!!!!!!!!! You have way too many. Do you cook for an army? I make do with just two saucepans and two fry pans now that's it's just my daughter and myself. I did own every appliance under the sun in my former life including a bread maker and a food dehydrator. 

What's the plan for this week? Hope the day is treating you well. Just been to the shops. I usually go first thing when it's really quiet but I needed some things from a pharmacy and went to a bigger centre. Pleased to report that I survived. 

AC58E3C9-E967-45FE-95A2-2A9366384860-11674-0000063BD9A237DD.jpeg

Thanks for checking in @soul, perfect timing, need a boost

A boost as in a juice or a boost as in a lift in mood @Former-Member?

both would be good haha

Just finished sorting the christmas stuff, half now separated to go. It took 2hrs, (how rediculous) cewcteas and my back is sore so having a rest.

The sauspans were halved as well. Boxed, ready to sell (I hope)

Its slow.

My goal is to clear a big corner to stack all these going out boxes in one room, then I can tidy the rest of house for open house inspection next Sat.

Are you OK today?

You have trouble at larger shops? Forgot

Well done @Former-Member - Christmas stuff was going to be a challenge but you did it. 

Just remember the stuff you are going to sell was important to you but people being what they are will want an absolute bargain. Be thankful for anything you get. Saves you from throwing it away. Have a plan B otherwise. Maybe someone you could give stuff to. 

Got a time frame in mind for the garage sale?

Open House next weekend - it's good to have a deadline to meet. Slow and steady wins the race. Keep ploughing away at it. Buyers won't expect everything to be spick and span. 

I'm okay. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night - self inflicted as I was watching football โšฝ๏ธ. I went walking and have been out so I think a little nap is in order before I go to yoga this afternoon.

My son is coming over for dinner. My daughter will prepare it whilst I am out - pizzas. After dinner, we'll all give the dog another walk. Won't be a late night.

Just don't like crowds any more. I used to be able to shop til I dropped at big Westfield Centres. Doesn't do it for me anymore and there's nothing I want. Just groceries and bare essentials these days @Former-Member. 

I did have a conversation with two people yesterday which was a step forward. Slowly getting some confidence back and allowing myself to be happy. Letting go of the anger and frustration. Being mindful - must be all that yoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks @soul, needed that ๐Ÿ™‚ I'll get up again shortly ๐Ÿ˜ž
Sounds like you need an afternoon siesta . beautiful day here.
๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป @Former-Member

I can relate to the crowd issue @soul, and not wanting anything anymore, not really, unless I swing into a high with the stimuli, like hyperactive, impulse buy etc, really takes it out of me, my mother wis the same, when I get home I sometimes crash for two days. So yes, s laying away from cross & hype is safer for me.

Yoga seems to work for you, and the mindfulness - well done!

I just finished off a rebarb pie with passionate fruit, kiwi fruit, & fresh cream for lunch - yum!

Pain pills starting to kick in so Guess I better get up and keep going. Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚