Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Zoe7
Community Guide

Pinboard Stories

Some people tell their stories through words and some tell their stories through imagery. This thread is for those who find developing and relaying their story through pictures easier than the written word.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Pinboard Stories

@Former-Member @Former-Member @Baileyboy @Queenie

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yay thanks @Zoe7! I'm super excited about this thread 😄

You kicking off?
Former-Member
Not applicable

You plagiarising my idea @Zoe7?   😛

OMG @Former-Member - I completely forgot about your amazing storyboard story - please forgive me...

I opened this thread for @Former-Member - it wasn't my idea - something @Former-Member has been working on also - you two should get together and collaborate on this.

Former-Member
Not applicable

We have been @Zoe7.. her and I have been discussing her ideas in my thread this afternoon 🙂

and no worries... nothing to forgive... it's all good 👍

I'm sorry @Former-Member - I can barely remember this afternoon - had a little setback and needed to jump off here quickly.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear - this is like all the ideas have been blended together now! It's like a Tooky visual story idea combined with a Funshine pinterest habit, with a thoughtful Zoe twist to it. It can work?

So what you are saying @Former-Member is that this thread has multiple personalities!? lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

💃  💃  💃

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance